Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Baba - Cheese
Posted: 2012-04-29, 7:52 am

officematt2002
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there, not sure how to go about writing a review on a particular brand I sampled on my most recent trip to Amsterdam, but I will give it a whirl. I might add first that I started my trip in AMS and ended it there as the terminus for my travels.

On the first go around I purchased from Hunter's, but I honestly cannot remember the weed that I purchased there, as I was more focused on buying the hash, which was Hunter's Special Pom. Something I found to be quite disappointing. But the weed that was sold, was what the weedmaid said would be good for the morning (I showed up around 10 a.m. and asked for a suggestion). I cannot recall the name, but it would be something best described as what you would smoke on a Sunday morning after a really solid Friday and Saturday.

So on my second go round, I was in AMS again and found myself in Baba. I got the Cheese. I liked the Cheese. The Cheese is good when you keeping smoking the Cheese. Really. The more you smoke of this (as in stacking?) the better it gets. I really enjoyed it and actually bought more.

I might add one point on service. I went to Hunter's again to buy more weed on my second go round, but the place was fully of teenagers and wannabe toughs jockeying for position in front of the barman and pretending to think they knew something about weed quality. Dude, I waited 1 minute too long to buy what I wanted. I left. It's about the service and seeing through who the time wasters are.

Rant off.
Re: Baba - Cheese
Posted: 2012-05-07, 1:52 am

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Baba cheese was quite nice I would go in there again but I won't as the owner or manager is a dickhead. lovely girl budtender was friendly and talkative he walks over ask me to buy a drink or leave it was my last joint before I went home so I just walk out but he was very rude and gave me a dirty look which I would normal punch a person who acts like that to me. I know most shops you gotta buy a drink but the lady I was talking too knew I was leaving and having one last joint so she did not force me yet this dickhead thinks he's some sort of bad man. Oh well he's lose not mine plenty more weed to smoke elsewhere
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: