Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Leaving for the Dam on 6/22
Posted: 2012-06-16, 9:57 pm

iisee
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So I have been reading the boards here for awhile, and now that our trip is a week away, testing my conclusions. 1-sounds like Voyagers is a popular choice lately , with consistently good quality and good prices 2-Grey Area also sounds consistently good...I think what am seeking is an 'up' sativa that will leave me mobile and curious for walking around and not couch locked somewhere..Last question: for a cool vibe/atmosphere, the pics online of Abraxas look really funky and fun, but I dont see many people talking about it?

Any comments on any of the above greatly appreciated!
Re: Leaving for the Dam on 6/22
Posted: 2012-06-16, 11:54 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
iisee wrote:
So I have been reading the boards here for awhile, and now that our trip is a week away, testing my conclusions. 1-sounds like Voyagers is a popular choice lately , with consistently good quality and good prices 2-Grey Area also sounds consistently good...I think what am seeking is an 'up' sativa that will leave me mobile and curious for walking around and not couch locked somewhere..Last question: for a cool vibe/atmosphere, the pics online of Abraxas look really funky and fun, but I dont see many people talking about it?

Any comments on any of the above greatly appreciated!

Grey Area is the best place for weed and the stuff your looking for is there( Sativa aka morning/lunch time weed). only thing bad is small shop so would more likely buy and fly to somewhere else.

Voyagers is good choice nice staff and normal do good weed. if your looking for funky things to look at this is not the shop as it's just mess and you can't relax too much some how seating just can't get you comfortable enough.

I did walk past Abraxas but I never hear good things so I stay away in fact I smoke outside checking the place out did not fancy it was busy but not my style.

Utopia was nice shop friendly staff small shop but very close to dam square so after your smoke can go for a nice walk.

Greenplace is also good ok weed and staff are normal ok.

High street blues on the market is good vibe place.

Also blue brothers is cool vibe place but I would not buy any weed here well you could try their top price stuff here as I went for the cheap ones worse smoke I had in 9 days trip there. you would have to walk upstairs to buy the weed so you can just buy drinks downstairs and stay there comfortable seats.

Resins is all green room with swings about the place did not rate their weed last time but you could try the hash.

If any more pop into my head I let you know. http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php is good place to check reviews
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: