Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Unknown Coffeeshop/Bar - Please Help!
Posted: 2013-01-15, 12:47 am

bananabrain
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just throwing this up here in the hope that someone can help. A couple of years back when I was in Amsterdam for a stag week we came across this place somewhere within the city. It was either a coffeeshop or bar, sorry can't be specific as to which one.

It was decorated with an eastern theme, like something Moroccan I suppose. When you entered you went out the back and the floor was made of cushion so that anyone could just lie out.

I remember we bought pints of beer while we were there but cannot remember buying smoke so perhaps a bar where you could smoke? I think there was also a cushioned floor within each of the 2 windows facing the street with bongs set up in the centre.

Anyway that's all I can remember but hopefully someone knows the place I'm rambling about as I wouldn't mind checking it out in 8 days when I'm back. The pints of Heineken were lovely and was nice to be able to lie out and smoke too!!
Re: Unknown Coffeeshop/Bar - Please Help!
Posted: 2013-01-15, 12:14 pm

balou1999_75962
Lost in Amsterdam or Wonder Bar maybe. Smoker friendly bar near the Singel with hookahs to use.
Posted: 2013-01-15, 10:54 pm

bananabrain
Nope wasn't either of these two places, just checked em out on google there.

Any other suggestions from anyone? A friend of mine reliably informed me today that we bought pints of beer there but couldn't buy weed, although we were able to smoke it in there and that there were like 2 levels of cushioned floors to pan out on
Posted: 2013-01-15, 11:40 pm

balou1999_75962
With nothing more to go like area of town or more about its location; I can't help you sorry.
Posted: 2013-01-16, 2:10 am

bananabrain
No problem all I know is it would have been in the city centre of amsterdam
Posted: 2013-01-16, 8:41 am

mr brightside
You sure it's not Lost in Amsterdam like balou said?
Posted: 2013-01-16, 6:41 pm

bananabrain
Had a look at pictures of lost in amsterdam and doesn't strike anything in my memory. That's the thing about this place I'd instantly recognise it from pictures and the like just haven't been able to locate it.

Anyhow I will check out Lost In Amsterdam when I'm over cause would appear to be along the same lines.
Posted: 2013-01-16, 11:25 pm

bananabrain
BOOOOOOOOOM! Just found out the name of this diamond kingdom - it's the KASHMIR LOUNGE! Pints and joints = heaven
Posted: 2013-01-16, 11:45 pm

balou1999_75962
That is not in the center its in Oud West. They have beds for you to lounge on. Nice place and there is usually a DJ.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: