Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Centraal station > Voyagers > RLD. What is your perfect route?
Posted: 2013-02-01, 12:16 pm

treetop
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I figure it is possible to be in the RLD and stoned off ones tits in less than 30mins after arrival. It is the jump start to debauchery! Top class weed in the newly re furbished Voyagers. Great place to buy top grade weed and no tourist ripoffs.

Left at the fork and you hit Niewmarket and the east side of the RLD. Right takes you into China town or you can enter the RLD directly from the North. Quite a pretty sight at night.

Nowadays I'm just a window shopper but it is still fun walking around. There is a weird energy about the place which is worth experiencing. It is intoxicating all in itself. I'm only a window shopper these days

Perhaps a better plan would be to skin one up in Voyagers then walk about a bit in the RLD experiencing the RLD buzz then light up the joint and experience the RLD buzz x weedbuzz..

What is your favorite route/routine/ritual when you arrive at Centraal ready for action!
Re: Centraal station > Voyagers > RLD. What is your perfect route?
Posted: 2013-02-06, 5:11 pm

block
I wander out of CS down to the alley way where DeKuil is located. I locate a gift shop and purchase two pipes and 2 lighters. If De Kuil is open I stop in for a buy and fly and also admire the pastries in the window across the alley from De Kuil. From there I make a bee line to The Coin (or what used to be called The Coin) for a purchase. I like this place early in the morning when its still fairly quiet. That's were my mission begins.

Miles Davis
Re: Centraal station > Voyagers > RLD. What is your perfect route?
Posted: 2013-02-24, 7:40 am

Tinny
De Kuil is great. Those pastries are still there? :)

I head down the Damrak to Oudebrugsteeg, left on to Warmoestraat and stop at Greenhouse Effect or Hunters.

Then navigate by magnetic fields to the Bulldog, which I use as a landmark for the tiny alleys nearby. Or maybe past the old church to Oudezijds Achterburgwal to see if Agnieszka is still working. ;)
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: