Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dublin
Posted: 2013-06-08, 7:49 am

potlover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wanted to ask if what i've read is true, nothing planned at the moment.
Info to share on the weed situation?
Is 25 euros/Gr the average price for real???

Re: Dublin
Posted: 2013-06-08, 3:10 pm

pudge
The street weed scene in Dublin is criminal controlled, which means there is what's known as "50 bags" which is a small baggy containing 2.5 grams of extremely shit weed, so that makes it 20 euro a gram.

most of this weed is grown by Vietnamese gangs, so there's a good bet its sprayed with other substances,either to bulk up the weight or to enhance the effects.

all in all, i would say don't buy any weed here, unless you have good contacts and you know its home grown. there is plenty of people here growing their own, but its extremely hush hush and very few people will reveal due to the laws and fears of having their grow ripped.

best advice to give would be to try bring a small bit of hash with you,wrap it well and stick it up your arse and try and ration it out.

good luck.
Posted: 2013-06-09, 8:04 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
pudge wrote:
...best advice to give would be to try bring a small bit of hash with you,wrap it well and stick it up your arse and try and ration it out.

Additional advice...remove the entire amount from your arse *first* and *then* ration it out.

Posted: 2013-06-09, 9:53 am

potlover
I swear it's the first time i hear that the best thing to do is to put something up my ass.
Thanks for the input, i'll see what my fellas think about it then.

@Neuro, best advice ever. I'll have to find a better use of my "natural pocket" then.

Posted: 2013-06-10, 5:08 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I live in the west of Ireland. And I gotta agree with Pudge here the weed here is worthless and so bad I've stopped smoking weed here and only smoke in Holland or UK.

All the dealers here do not like me here as trying to sell me 2.5-3.0 for €50 and it's useless. Many time people would ask me to try their joints as soon I try it I would say its bollocks.

Well I never try sticking anything up my ass but if you're addicted to weed it might be the only way to enjoy it lol just wash your hands and hope the bag won't split lol
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: