Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best place to buy weed ? good pricing and Quality
Posted: 2013-09-25, 12:39 am

darrelfernandes89
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys ,

I'll be in Amsterdam at the end of September and i reely want to try some quality weed this time. where could i buy some quality weed at a reasonable price (without getting ripped off )

thanks for the reply guys

Cheers
Re: Best place to buy weed ? good pricing and Quality
Posted: 2013-09-25, 12:28 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
The Green Place is my favourite shop. Check it out. They have three strains for €7/gram (White Widow, AK47, Jack Herer) and some stronger stuff for more... try the Amnesia 666 for €9/gram. Very reasonable prices for the centre (actually, even better than where I live, outside the ring.) I can't really recommend any other shop. Every other place near the RLD seems like a rip-off to me.

Posted: 2013-09-25, 8:28 pm

Mister Mingeater
Just on the outside the edge of the RLD and not far from the Station on the top end of Gelderskade is Voyagers Coffeeshop and Hotel. They sell great gear starting at 10€ per gram, not a massive menu but all top notch and the staff are helpful too.
Also... Utopia Coffeeshop and Hostel on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal is a small shop with a small but well selected list of goodies, staff are very friendly and helpul too, not touristy.
Hope this helps.
Mr M

Posted: 2013-09-26, 5:12 pm

Mister Mingeater
..also don't forget to carry I.D. with you irrespective of how old you are, many places will request it as part of 'playing the game' with the local council who continually want to shut more down.
A driving licence with your pic on it or passport will do fine, they don't keep it or copy it, they just do a visual. Carrying I.D. is not something we are used to doing in the UK but may be required in other countries, anyway it can be requested and to avoid disappointment just be aware. Once you've been in they tend not to ask for it again on subsequent visits.
Happy toking
Mr M

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: