Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed Roundup Early December
Posted: 2013-12-14, 4:20 am

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Simply from where I was staying, didn't have much of a chance to hit many coffee shops. I found the weed prices to be on par with NYC; the hash prices to be incredibly affordable in Amsterdam. There was an air of heaviness with the folks I spoke to about the future of Amsterdam's weed scene. My hotel's anti-pot smoking policy hurt, too---it's just not Amsterdam anymore, the one I fell in love with many years ago.

ROOKIES:

Nice place; very quiet during the week, but very crowded on the weekend. Nice clientele. Their house brand, Rookies (9.8 euros per gram) was very weak---for beginners only. Their Super Silver Haze at 12.5 euros per gram was pleasant, but didn't provide a kick. Still, I liked this place.

POPEYES:

Another nice hangout, near the late Jan Bik Club and some well-known coffee shops; suprisingly quiet. I tried a gram of their Super Ketang Napali Hash for a mere 5 euros per gram, and I think it may be the best bargain in Amsterdam. I'm not a regular hash smoker---good luck finding it in NYC---but this stuff knocked me out fast.

BLUE DOLPHIN:

Outsiders don't seem to be welcome---or understood. Didn't check their menu; just wanted to leave ASAP. Their coffee maker was broke, so I just bought a soft drink, took a toke of Rookies, and left.

DUTCH FLOWERS(?):

Nice, charming little coffee shop in a nice little area, and maybe the most "Dutch" coffee shop I was ever in---it really is a place your grandmother would feel comfy in. I just stopped for a cappuchino and to enjoy the view. I didn't check the menu, but I'd like to find the place again if I ever return.

Please, Amsterdam, rediscover your sanity---don't become Paris or NYC.
Re: Weed Roundup Early December
Posted: 2013-12-15, 11:44 pm

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
dank u wvel

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: