Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed In Rome
Posted: 2014-01-21, 1:12 pm

aalsalem87
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys, I'm heading to rome in February and would really appreciate a good contact to get weed in Rome. Can anyone help with this? Thanks
Re: Weed In Rome
Posted: 2014-01-21, 1:59 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
See the below info from the webehigh website:

"For cheap Weed (in buds) but still good quality, you should check out Piazza di Santa Caterina della Rota. To get there, just go on Campo de’ Fiori and ask where Caffé Perù is (That place is awesome if you don’t want to pay insane prices for your beer/cocktail). You’ll be there in seconds (google streetview –> http://goo.gl/maps/te3GU) There will most likely be one or more guys sitting in front of the church’s doorstep. If he’s not there, he might be sitting on the doorstep of the building on the left. Go there and ask the guy/guys for weed. He doesn’t bag his weed so be prepared and bring some kind of container (empty cigarette pack for example). The price is about 10€ per gram, but he’ll overweight the shit out of it as he doesn’t put it in bags.

If you’re looking for hashish, Ponte Sisto (Piazza Trilussa) is the right place for ya. It’s pretty standard quality though and the Police likes to be in the Piazza, so make sure they’re not around! Just ask people on the bridge for weed. Some might ask you to do some roleplaying (go away from the bridge and then act like you’re meeting a good friend and do the exchange). Price is 10€ for 1g there too."

http://webehigh.org/rome-italy/

Posted: 2014-01-22, 1:07 pm

aalsalem87
Thanks great info. I've been on webehigh and saw all their posts before, but the only thing I'm worried about is the quality. Im looking for high quality weed and all te posts I see mention ok-->bad quality..
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: