Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Reducing the smell going through customs.
Posted: 2020-03-07, 10:17 pm

Des
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I go to Amsterdam about once or twice a year and usually bring back to the UK e.g. 4 pre-rolled joints. In the past I have wrapped these into the small sealed bags you get at airports (or when you buy currency), but have found to my dismay that even if you put them into 3 or 4 layers of sealed bag, there is still a strong stink comes from them a few hours later.
Any recommendations on what I could do to stop the aroma wafting out? What sort of bag should I use? Will layers of sellotape help? So far I've been lucky in not coming across any sniffer dogs on entry, but am conscious I have been very lucky so far.
Buying locally for me in the UK is not an option as I appear to move in the wrong circles.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Re: Reducing the smell going through customs.
Posted: 2020-03-09, 2:21 pm

eddie69
Good morning from Philly, I have a few suggestions for you.The first is obvious, don't bring any weed back. I felt obligated to say that first.
Best bet is to put everything in a glass jar. This is the best smell proof method.
If you want to stay with baggies put a tablespoon of coffee in the bag with the tubes and seal them up, the coffee really filters the smell.
Last idea that works is to buy a bag of fries from Mc D's and put the tubes in the bag with some cold fries remaining in the greasy bag. This seems to work as well.
Hope this helps, be smart!
Re: Reducing the smell going through customs.
Posted: 2021-04-02, 12:18 pm

Grassleaf
Jesus dude, really smh here; if you're from the UK there's no need to smuggle a few joints back through customs (I mean, this country is awash with pot FFS) and risk getting caught. Even taken it across border-free areas like into Germany there's a small risk of getting caught, never mind playing Russian roulette at the UK border. IDK if you don't have a dealer in the UK or not, but if you bang Service Providers as well smoke then you should know about Adultwork. Go on there and search for profiles which say "party friendly" or "419 friendly", then book one; you can get laid and get someone to hook you up with a number for weed.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: