Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cannabutter
Posted: 2021-04-01, 10:34 pm

mistygirl73
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi , I love smoking weed , have recently started vaping aswell , next im going to make butter :) ,, any one got a good recipe or extra tips , have been looking at videos and reading about it , thanks
Re: Cannabutter
Posted: 2021-04-03, 9:42 pm

averagejoe
not sure if I've tried butter or heard someone eat it like butter, but I like space cake / muffins.
good luck!
Posted: 2021-04-03, 10:30 pm

IQ
Making butter or ghee is the first step to making space cakes. First you infuse the butter with cannabis and then make your confection as per regular recipe using the infused ghee.

The trick is infusing the butter at the correct temperature so as to dissolve the cannabinoids but not to deactivate them. I have had tried with varying success over the years. I do not have it down to a science. There are many web sites out there with good recipes for this.
Posted: 2021-04-07, 8:40 am

rounder1337
My friends are making various types of infusions with weed. If you live in the Netherlands, they can share. Recently tried to make infused haribo's they are soo cool. The high is something different!
Posted: 2021-04-14, 10:27 pm

mistygirl73
HI , made the butter , turned out quite welll for my 1st try :) . made cookies today ,had some lol very tasty , very stoned after about hour an a half . husband very stoned too .. still have 200 grams left..hope this reads ok had to edit all the mistakes , still stoned
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: