Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
g-13 and blond hash
Posted: 2005-06-20, 6:10 pm

tja0422
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
my friend will be coming with us in sep. and wants to find some g13 does not eneryone know if this is or ever has been around . also i read that the hash is about 40-60 percent thc does eneyone know if this is true.i will be looking for the best uplifting hash in the city to reveiw for a website if anyone has any suggestions were i should start looking.
Re: g-13 and blond hash
Posted: 2005-06-20, 7:41 pm

akaufman16
Sorry brother, but G13 is nowhere to be found in Mokum. Low yields probably do not lend themselves to much of a commercial opportunity. Check out the Sour Diesel at Barney's and 4077 Med Leaf at Grey Area.

AK
Posted: 2005-06-20, 7:43 pm

JBIG
HP13 at Barney's is a cross breed of G13 and very nice IMO
Posted: 2005-06-20, 11:07 pm

rubadubdub
I second that.... the HP13 is lurvely...

The Rifman Malika hash from Dampkying is good too..
Posted: 2005-06-20, 11:33 pm

JBIG
holy crap yes the malika hash is crazy (also can be found at de tweede kamar)

and the blueberry ice from the noon as well as the haze ice
also ice-o-later from Rokerij

all great and different
Posted: 2005-06-21, 1:08 am

tja0422
thanks i really love uplifting hash and sativa pot is there any neder hash made from sativa on menus now if so whats the cost.
thanks for the replys everyone
Posted: 2005-06-21, 1:14 am

JBIG
I think at least one of those is a sativa blend, but most menus are very clear I know the noon's and dampkrings definately say if it's indica or sativa
Posted: 2005-06-21, 1:17 pm

rubadubdub
if you like sativa then you might like the Cambodian Haze from Greehouse Namaste. Very nice indeed and sticky buds from this Greenhouse... stay away from G'house centrum as the dealer is rude ( 3 out of 4 last visits and I'm the least threatening of people) and the buds are dry and manky...
Posted: 2005-06-21, 4:37 pm

420 Power Kat
The little dude (Dealer with dark hair, short, Looks Islamic) at the Greenhouse Centrum is a fucking jerk. Why they keep him there is a mystery!

As for uplifting hash,, my favorite is the Grey Mist Crystal (kif) from the Grey Area. Smoke alittle of that stuff and you will end up cleaning your entire, home in record time!

Posted: 2005-06-21, 4:48 pm

block
I second that suggestion on the Kif from Grey Area.Get yourself some top notch gear and sprinkle a small amount of Kif on top (if using a pipe) light that baby up and enjoy the ride.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2005-06-21, 8:41 pm

JBIG
third on the grey area kief
by far some of the best stuff in the dam
also I think it was the only place that sold kief period
Posted: 2005-06-21, 10:34 pm

rubadubdub
grey mist kif is indeed superb...

their grey cantloupe haze was great as well.. actually so is most of their menu...
Posted: 2005-06-21, 11:47 pm

tja0422
ive heard alot about the grey area did not go there last year but will this time. i mostly picked up at barneys and others in that area. only bought on gram of nederhash for popeyes called ice it was really good lasted long time, eneyone had ice from popeyes?also liked popeyes because of the friendly service and all pot was 7.50.
Posted: 2005-06-21, 11:54 pm

JBIG
no disrespect but the Grey Area's buds were not anywhere near as good as Barney's Amnesia Haze or Blue Velvet's Ice (and a few other strains from other shops) but were still pretty good overall, not bad by any means

the kief however is just as good as just about any hash from any shop
A++ IMHO
Posted: 2005-06-22, 2:06 am

masterdam
Hi to all from Barcelona. I´m just researching for my first trip to Amsterdam and still diving into the search function of this forum. Sorry if my nick means something not proper but I just found myself typing it when googleing.

Although the principal matter of this forum is not much of my concern (not yet, you bastards), I´ve found a reliable source on were to find what I wanted to know. If we only keep all the 'non girl' subjects of this forum we still can find a fantastic guide to what Amsterdam can offer and, most important, how. Thank you all in advance for all the tips and tricks.

Just two questions for now.
Am I wrong or kief is what they give you after a long and exhausting session of negotiation (I love it!) when you buy some hashish in Chaouen? As if your dealer was finally your best friend forever and ever. In that case, I would not bet for buying it when in Amsterdam. It´s almost the last product you can have from a plant.

Is g13 what Vincent Vega bought in Tarantino´s movie "Pulp Fiction"? mmm..... sounds good.

Well, as I see you attendant I´ll make a third question. I´ve tried to find some references in this forum for that little circles, presented in different shapes, colours and thickness but I´ve just found an interesting but too long (saved and waiting) thread about differences between illegal and non illegal drugs in Amsterdam. Is a kind of non-written rule not speaking about that or nobody here care about? I want to go to some clubs and weighing up the chance of getting some as in my city is possible to buy in some clubs. Not speaking about last week´s Sonar Festival...

That´s all by now. Sorry if I made some mistakes but I tried with english as catalan would be useless. A no ser que nuestro amigo elburro lo entendiera o entendiese. Saludos desde un poquito más cerca de A´dam.

Last edited by masterdam on 2005-06-22, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-06-22, 2:15 am

masterdam
ups... reading after posting I´ve found that maybe it can show that I´m only interested on temporal-mind-distorter substances and nothing is farer than that. Anyway, it does not bother me much but I forgot to mention the terrific "Other Exciting Things To Do In Amsterdam" thread.
Posted: 2005-06-22, 8:51 pm

rubadubdub
>no disrespect but the Grey Area's buds were not anywhere near as good as Barney's >Amnesia Haze or Blue Velvet's Ice (and a few other strains from other shops) but were still >pretty good overall, not bad by any means

I'd agree with you too... Barney's has some very good buds...
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: