Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Volcano Vaporizer
Posted: 2005-06-25, 9:40 pm

freakpa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK since my deal with the American fell through, I am now in need of a Volcano vaporizer.

I went looking all the f over the place for this thing and found it only in Sensi Seeds - for E550. You can buy it on the official website for 498E so obviously this is not a good price - and I will never buy anything from this store because of the shady pricing policy. I tried to get the guy to drop the price and he would not.

I talked to the guy from De Kuil and he told me that he has heard about the Volcano going for 350E to 600E - and obviously I would prefer to pay 350E or so.

Anyone know where to get it? Anyone have any friends that own a place? I want to get this right away (today).
Re: Volcano Vaporizer
Posted: 2005-06-25, 10:03 pm

Dave
eBay has listings for new & used Volcanos
Posted: 2005-06-26, 5:57 pm

dwj
Cheapest I've seen one in Amsterdam was about €350. This was two years ago mind so it's probably dearer now. It was in the Pollinator Company which is a small place run by Mila the woman who first produced bubble bags.

Dave
Posted: 2005-06-27, 12:18 am

freakpa
Thanks for the lead!

Her website has it listed for E575 - that's the highest I have ever seen. However, she may be open for some wiggle room with cash in hand ;)

I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I can't wait!
Posted: 2005-06-27, 12:17 pm

dwj
Seems Mila has jacked up her prices which is a shame but I suppose inevitable.

As I said it was a couple of years ago but I remembered it seeming incredibly cheap compared to what everyone else was selling it for.

Reference the Sensi Seed Bank, don't know if this helps but I tend to find them pretty cheap for their stuff. Two trips ago I was looking for a new grinder, I wanted something really cool and found one in a shop off the Damrak, you know the touristy shopping streets there. Anyway they wanted €55 for it, I shopped around and found it in several shops over te next couple of days all about the €50 mark. Sensi Seed Bank were selling them for €31 and it's the same with a lot of their stuff.

Hope you have some luck tracking one down at a decent price.

Dave
Posted: 2005-06-27, 8:32 pm

JBIG
yeah, its an expensive tool
that why we decided to not pay for it in the end
selling it for 150E or whatever we discussed was just far too little

good luck finding one for 350, but not even on ebay have I seen that good a price
still good luck
Posted: 2005-06-27, 9:43 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Seems like a lot of money to apply heat to a plant and capture the resulting vapors. Found this review site on the web...

http://www.marijuanavaporizer.org/

are the reviews there legit?
Posted: 2005-06-27, 9:55 pm

JBIG
MAPS and NORMAL reviews are legit. I still have not heard of anyone actually being able to buy a Vapezilla yet, as that is the one I am looking at the most right now. Only reports on the Vapezilla are from the cup, other than that, you can't actually get one from my uinderstanding. I own a Volcano and I definately agree the taste although good, can be improved
Posted: 2005-06-28, 12:52 pm

freakpa
OK the Volcano has been acquired. I got it at the Baba store - which I did not know existed. This is the best store I have set foot in - they have excellent prices and the manager is top notch. I spent days looking and finally got it from him.
Posted: 2005-06-28, 7:09 pm

JBIG
what was the price, BABA is near RLD right?
Posted: 2005-06-28, 7:12 pm

markcheech
what did you pay for it?
Posted: 2005-06-29, 1:23 am

freakpa
Don't blab this to everyone - especially the internet - but I paid 400E and it was worth every penny. And Jack Herer agrees.

The Baba coffeeshop is behind the Damrak Grasshopper. Go down Damrak from Amsterdam Centraal, make a left, cross the river and the Grasshopper will be on your left. Pass the Grasshopper and go to the next corner. On the close right of that corner is Baba coffeeshop. They have kick ass bud there and their prices are pretty cheap - E7/g for awesome Jack Herer.

If you want the store, turn left at that corner and it's a couple doors down on the right. I am really happy with that store - if you can't tell. They're probably going to rip me a new one if any of you guys is all like "FreakPA bought this from you for 400 and he's a good friend of mine and he told me and he said you need to do this for me as well and he told everyone on the internet that you cats was cool and thanks for the 400 latro!"
Posted: 2005-06-30, 4:06 pm

markcheech
sweet deal..

I am joining you in the land of loving my new toy. I won a bid on ebay, paid 350 for it brand new. With shipping 410.

I fired it up last night and WOW! Felt like I was back at Amnesia again smoking.

I love my volcano!!
Posted: 2005-06-30, 4:40 pm

freakpa
Yeah that's where I first tried the Volcano - Amnesia is one of my favorite places.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 9:59 pm

dizbuster34
Got a Volcano several months ago & don't regret it. Worth every penny. Got mijne on e-Bay. Makes your shit last much much longer. Gets you higher faster, better for your lungs. I've been hacking for 20 years-no longer. It's my new toy. All my friends curse me for introducing them to it.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: