Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hawaiian Snow
Posted: 2005-06-29, 10:08 am

freakpa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Internet,

I have found the mythical Hawaiian Snow from the Greenhouse, and have determined it to be the shiiiiiznit!

I acquired this substance from the Greenhouse on Waterlooplein at 10E a gram. They're advertising like 22% THC. It's good.
Re: Hawaiian Snow
Posted: 2005-06-29, 10:45 am

withnail Power Kat
i was at the greenhouse centrum yesterday afternoon for a time and im afraid to report that they were sold out of hawaiian snow. same with the arjans haze. ended up backing my old favourite NYC diesel which was thoroughly enjoyed last evening.

as an aside, i noticed a sign on the door of the shop yesterday which ive not noticed before which says - 'no under 18s, no hard drugs. those breaking these rules will be sued for $5,000,000' - naturally i left my crack cocaine and opium outside ;-)

as a little coffee shop update, my current faves are kashmir lounge (6 weeds at present jamaican, purple, special, edelweiss, jack herer, santa maria - all at 6 euros or less a gramme), millennium coffee shop (PP 12 euros 2 gramme or white widow / K2 for less), betty boop (kashmir, blueberry, bubblegum, edelweiss all at around 1.8 grammes for 10 euro) and yoyo (all organic weed at generally 10 euros for 2 - 2.4 grammes. i recommend the sunlight or the greenhaze).

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2005-06-29, 8:19 pm

uberchef
Comprehensive field report Withnail! You're giving old Panicked a run for his money in that department, eh?

Glad to hear the weather is warm and the ladies are wearing less. Great combination, in my opinion.

Did Katsu ever come back with the Sour Diesel?

Happy daze....
cheers,
uber.
Posted: 2005-06-29, 11:18 pm

withnail Power Kat
hello uber and greetings from the secret sanctuary on frederiksplein where i am enjoying a mix of heineken, sage and jack herer :-)

ive walked by the katsu shop a couple of times over the past few days but not popped in. i must admit to being put off by their policy of only selling the sour diesel for 20 euros bags (and then only 2 grammes). im currently paying 12 euros or less for great quality weed in many places out near my home in the oud west.

regards from the little city!

withnail
Posted: 2005-06-29, 11:41 pm

420 Power Kat
The H. Snow at the Greenhouse you mentioned is not the same strain that won the C. Cup from the Greenhouse Centrum. Once you smoke that stuff you will be able to decifer the difference. I am sure its all good,,just not the same stuff,,,unless somone else cares to clarify that fact.

Posted: 2005-06-30, 4:58 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-02-07, 3:35 am

freakpa
Just went to the Greenhouse and am happy to report that they (and I) have (had?) Hawaiian Snow today. Get on it!
Posted: 2006-02-07, 10:15 am

withnail Power Kat
thats good to hear - though at the moment im struggling to open my eyes after last nights intake of buddhas sister. i dread to think what price they are asking for the snow. guess i may have to have a nose down there at lunchtime and see for myself. oh well, research research...

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-07, 2:41 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-02-07, 3:21 pm

withnail Power Kat
smokley - no wonder you didnt turn up at t'arendsnest then ;-)
cheers!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-07, 3:43 pm

thebox
Just got back last monday, have to recommend you all try the white bubblegum skunk from 222. was defo the best smoke of the trip, GA crystals were prob a close second. Never managed to find any sour diesel - but that only goes to show how good the wbgs is! nice uppy high, walkin the streets for hours after a couple of fattys. only €7 a gram too
Posted: 2006-02-07, 4:35 pm

lester
The Snow costs 10e per gram. Seems to be good sutff. I got mine out at Waterlooplein. Thanks to Freakpa for the tip.
Posted: 2006-02-07, 4:36 pm

hizbashi
Tub was getting sparse.
Posted: 2006-02-07, 6:02 pm

withnail Power Kat
well there were still quite a few nice buds in the pot when i called by an hour ago. 10 euros a gramme is the asking price. i gulped.... and purchased forthwith.

het is heerlijk!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-07, 6:24 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-02-07, 6:34 pm

withnail Power Kat
good call on the blueberry. however i have a nice mixed bag now filled with hawaiian snow, buddhas sister and white widow so dont think ill be doing any weed shopping for a couple of days ; -)

now my boss has called and wants to hook up - looks like ill have to share the snow - jammer!

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-07, 11:09 pm

fun_time
Awesome updates guys.. Dang near drooling here.. :)
Posted: 2006-02-07, 11:25 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You guys are saving some for the rest of us, aren't you? Two and a half weeks never seemed so long..................Cooter

Posted: 2006-02-08, 12:29 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I love the way this thread was ressurected from June...

I love more the way the H.Snow has been ressurected as well... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

ST
Posted: 2006-02-12, 6:01 pm

zsdeadbaby
Can confirm HS in the Greenhouse Centrum as of 2 days ago. Arjan's Silver Haze is also very effective ;)
Also tried some NYC & Kushage. By the time I got to the smoking I'm not sure which was which, but one of them was REALLY smelly - Kushage I think - and smoked well.
Just got back and what a trip!
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: