Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Kali Mist
Posted: 2005-08-06, 8:03 pm

luther vandross
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Damn, that's some cold shit! I was just going to post something I saw on the Smoker's Guide, and then you go springing this heavy duty attack on the Grey Area. You come so hard, it seems as if maybe you've got some kind of agenda?
That said, as an avid smoker, and a frequent visiter to AD, I want the best intel on smoke that is in town, so if what you say is the truth, I appreciate it.
I'll be there in three weeks, so I'll do some shop and compare and let you know if I agree with you.

Posted: 2005-08-06, 8:40 pm

Joecaddy
luther vandros, it might sound cold however truth can be harsh, its no heavy duty attack and I have no agenda bro. Facts are facts and buds are buds, if judges and connoisseurs don't like the smoke, why would any "avid smoker" enjoy tokin junk. I certainly like to partake in good quality buds and not patron a place only because they are noted on Comedy Central’s Insomniac show. As High Times wrote "making it one of the more US-exposed shops in Amsterdam" does not mean the smoke is grand, its just an American owned operation plain and simple. Example, just because Mc Donalds is American, it does not mean they provide the best hamburger’s, those who are lucky enough to have tasted an In N Out Burger might be able to shed light on what a good burger experience is. Thus the same can be said with good smoke, those who know quality enjoy receiving their monies worth and not smoking bunk weed. If the judges of Cannabis Cup and connoisseurs like myself would see quality, maybe there would be something to brag about. Lance Armstrong did not win because he was American, he won because he was the best! Need I say more?
Posted: 2005-08-07, 11:35 am

freakpa
Baba is usually friendly to me - and has amazing Jack Herrer for like 6e/g. They have some good tasting brownies. I usually don't hang there - grab and go. If I did maybe I'd see things a little differently.

I have always wanted to try Grey Area. Their hours SUCK. They have NEVER been open when I have gone out of my way to go there - so I just hit Amnesia a block away. Amnesia is really my favorite, they have top shelf goods and a free volcano. The staff is really friendly, and the prices are pretty reasonable.

Nonetheless, Amnesia Haze is second only to the Hawaiian Snow.

If the information the staff at the Greenhouses gave me is correct, they will get the new Hawaiian on that schedule. I do not know how accurate that is but that's what they told me.
Posted: 2005-08-09, 10:36 am

nolan1000
Say it how it is Joecaddy! Way to go my friend! ;-)
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: