Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Those who are about to smoke in AD, dig this....
Posted: 2005-08-06, 8:22 pm

luther vandross
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just saw this new weed listed on the Smoker's Guide from Barney's. Looks promising (advanced level only, please!)

"The “infamous G13” (apparently developed by the US Govt.) crossed with a Hash Plant strain, Indica, 100% bio."

http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/index.html

Posted: 2005-08-06, 9:36 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the info. My experience has been that the smokers guide guy never met any weed he didn't love (not that that's a bad thing). Maybe withnail or another reliable source can give us a report on this strain.
Re: Those who are about to smoke in AD, dig this....
Posted: 2005-08-06, 9:43 pm

luther vandross
I must admit, I noticed the same thing about him. I guess he's just enthusiastic about his work....

Posted: 2005-08-07, 5:57 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
When it comes to the RLD and FKK girls I'm a choosey consumer...I'll shop around until I find my fussy choice....and it's usually a question of quality rather than price...

But I just can't follow along with you guys when it comes to the fine distinctions between various strains of pot...although I'll admit that some are just plain more potent than others...

When it comes to smoke I guess I'm just a slut!

Having said that, I've sort of made a habit of going to Greenhouse Centrum. It's been too long, but when I was last there in December there was this amazing looking gal working in the front bar. Dark hair, great eyes. Anyway, the pot and hash I've gotten there has always pleased me. But then what do I know?

Last edited by neurosynth on 2005-08-07, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-08-07, 6:25 am

onceagain2
He doesn't post alot of strains. I'm sure that since he lives in the Dam he smokes more than he posts. I think he just highlights those worth exploring.

I'm with Neuro, if miss mary sounds sexy then I smoking her.

Peace

Posted: 2005-08-07, 6:41 am

PARAQUAT
Hello Luther and all the rest,

I am very familiar with the G13 and it is a very unique flower. The story goes that it's a government plant but I will have to disagree with that little urban legend. It originates from the great northwest in the U.S.

It is unique in that it is a pure indica but for some reason has a very Sativa style of high. Very visual and trippy and quite uplifting. Most indicas tend to be heavy lethargic stones which is much more like the plant that Barney's has crossed the G13 with, the Hash plant.

Barney's is calling it HP-13 because of the cross. I feel the cross is unfortunate because the Hash plant, although very stoney, is a bulk plant crossed only to help produce larger and faster yields.

One of the down sides of the G13 is it's yield. For an indica it has a long bud cycle and a small yield in comparison to other quicker meatier plants ( Hash Plant ).

With that bit of negativity I will change direction and say I'm glad to have the G around in any fashion. I will make sure I have a big fatty this September with my English breakie at Mr. B's.

I am fortunate enough to enjoy the G from time to time here in the great N.W. as a matter of fact I believe next week may see its arrival. I do have the honor of partaking in a gorgeous version of the Romulan. A pure sativa that will leave you " cling-on to your couch " for real. As the evening gets long I like to mix it with the fruity flavor of the Hash plant. The mix of the upbeat buzz of the Romulan with the intoxicating heavy head of the Hash puts me to sleep like a baby.

That is my long winded info on the G, I hope it was of some interest to someone. Just wait till September when I make my annual pilgrimage to the mother land, I will have lots to share. Anyone interested in getting together for a smoke this fall I am always looking for a good reason to strike one up, so let me know.

Oh Yea Neurosynth, As long as you enjoy don't nothing else matter.

Help change the stereo type, Get really stoned and be productive.

All the best,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-08-07, 9:16 pm

luther vandross
Nice info, Paraquat. You are obviously a learned man on the subject. While I find all this very interesting and am begining to learn alot more about our favorite weed, my main interest lies with getting nice and stoned. I am not the connoisseur that many are on this board, I just like any dope that, when it hits, you feel no pain.
Thanks for the knowledge.

Peace All!

Posted: 2005-08-07, 11:14 pm

PARAQUAT
Hi LV,

You want an excellent buzz that will have you trippin around Dam square watching the pigeons fly or enjoying a muffin like it was the first one you ever ate. My suggestion for a great stone is the Super Silver Haze at De Kuil. A little pricey but what a stone. Just try playing pool there after consuming some of the SSH, it will be the longest game you've ever played.

And peace to you,

Paraquat
Posted: 2005-10-04, 8:43 pm

dizbuster34
I had some of the H-13 (excellant!!!)@ Barney's this past June just before heading to GrasPop. What a fucking amazing fest!! Also picked up Sweet Tooth from Barney's, Cantaloupe Haze from Grey Area, NYCDiesel from DeDampkring & Stella Blue from Anyday. I love this town!
Posted: 2005-10-04, 11:25 pm

rubadubdub
The HP-13 is the one of the only buds to make me literally wobble with delight when I walked around in a glowing haze. Lovely indeed... highly... very high-ly recommended...

as is the Cambodian Haze from the Greehouse near Waterlooplein
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: