Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
a kooks tour, the weed
Posted: 2005-08-24, 9:29 pm

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
well my august bretheren and sisteren i have been to the mountain and it is good. i sit here a scant 10 hours removed from a flight from hell, a flight that seemed would never end, puffing up on some rifman sheherazade, shaking loose the dead braincells from this foray of decadence. I managed to do some hard and heavy puffing, a big thanks again to withnail for twisting many a fat numbers, and what follows is being written down while it is fresh so i dont misreport anything. mind you, this is only the weed, the hash will be forthcoming, i dont have prices on everything, but i do have notes on the nuances. so with out further adieu...

Kali Mist: rokerij. i guess i was predjudiced against this particular weed after being told quite curtly to take my hat off by the weed tender. it was a bit stringy, but a decent smoke with soaring selfaware high, a good overall sample all things considered. rating 3 of 5

Mexican Haze: siberie, a strain that seems to be everywhere in town, loose buds, but hey its sativa i know. decently flushed, no real fertilizer taste. i tried to take a nap after my first joint of it, and couldnt sleep. the high was that trippy cerebral haze high we all love so much, with a taste like oldschool oaxacan with a lil pine cleaner thrown in. rating 4 of 5

Stella Blue: anyday, as many of you know, this is in the top 3 all time fav weeds of mine, and i have always said i wish i could get some stella seeds for the iron farmers to play with. This was a definite case of be careful what you ask for you just might get it. i happily bought 2 grams, thinking to myself this was a lovely bag, i didnt take the time to smoke at the shop or really look it over anyday had never let me down... until now. i believe it was 7.50 a gram, and the bud was EXTREMEMLY SEEDED 39 seeds from 2 grams. the flavor wasnt all that on this batch though the high still the same. if it would have been 10 or less seeds, no problem i would have done a happy dance, but christ, thats damn near a three quarters of a gram. rating 2.5 of 5

Bubblegum: dread rock, the typical sweet fruity bubblegum, nice even stone, a really good pre-sex session smoke. not as sticky as it could be though, still stoney. rating 3.5 of 5

Cannalope Haze : de kuil, a new favorite smoke also availanble at a lot of other places i noticed. delicious flavor, a bit melony with a antiseptic haze note, brilliant soaring high. well cleared at the end of growing a really excellent cure job. i really cant say enough about this weed. so good i forgot the papers were mine. rating 4.75 of 5

Nevilles haze: de kuil, the typical de kuil presentation, they seem to take pride in their hazes, i never met a de kuil haze i didnt like. spicey=antiseptic haze flavor to be sure
with that fabulous trippy nevilles high, truly a worthy weed. rating 4 of 5

Shiva: de kuil again, thai food smelling stuff good solid dense nuggets, stickylicious goodness. good all around basic indica, perfumey flavor a bit harsh on the throat. a good body buzz with a little bit of head. rating 3.75 of 5

Great white Shark: greenhouse centrum, fluffy nuggets with a generous helping of crystals. sticky like glue, a huge pain in the ass to break up and roll into a joint, have pipe will travel, typicall y harsh white weed flavor witha bit of the skunk1 in it coming through. a nice bodygel stone serious munchies from this smoke. rating 3.5 of 5

Super Silver Haze, greenhouse centrum. an excellent sample of an old favorite. the stickiest of the ickiest, this is make me retarded weed. the flavor that beautiful fruitiness from the nl and skunk in its pedigree, more of a leathery than the usual antiseptic undertone. soaring high, with a great bodybuzzing, extremely major munchies from this stuff. rating 4.5 of 5.

Freeworld Favs: freeworld. hey it was my home base for making posts on the fly and having my morning coffee and my bedtime big beer, so i bought an 11 euro bag. nothing really to right home about, not very sticky, loose buds. decent happy day time high though, so not entirely all bad. there is worse bud to be had, but there is also better. rating 2.5 of 5

L.A.X. : grey area. one of them og kush based super indicas, oh my god this stuff beat the fuck out of me. i smoked a small bowl of it while talking to john at the grey area, and noticed everything was getting slower and slower and slower. i realized that fuck i had to get up now and move on down the road. great fruitylicousness and uber sticky, this one was the best smoke of the entire trip for me. rating 5 of 5.

Blue Haze: homegrown fantasy, yet another old favorite, long missing from the coffeeshops scene, at least when i was in town. the cross between blueberry and the hazemans haze. great fresh taste like drinking berry scented cleaner. great stiva-indica high. nicely rounded and good for the mid afternoon. though not as sticky as it could be. rating 4 of 5

Sour Diesle: hunters bar, a more lemony vesrion of good old nyc diesle. explosive flavor and intensely soaring high. wow! sticky sticky. decent density to the buds. definitley good stuff to be sure. rating 4 of 5

Northern Lights: greenhouse effect. what more can i say a text book version of one of the most famous indicas ever. sticky stinky and stoney. always a classic. rating 3.5 of 5

Mangolian Indica: nes cafe. i have always loved this strain since i met it for the first time at the cannabis cup 9 years ago. great fresh mango taste with a stymying indica sledgehammer. i find i tend to like this kind of effect better. good solid buds and good deal on price. rating 4 of 5

Yumboldt: nes cafe, another sagarmatha strain from nes, they seem to like to promote sags products for sure, or they just realize that tony over at sag has his shit together in breeding. fresh juicy fruity calibud taste, good indi-sat stone, best of both worlds, buds were a little loose, but we shant pick nits on that. rating 4.25 of 5

Lavender: 2e kamer. perfumarific indica, a great fav of mine, a memory of a night at hunters with trip comes to mind whenever i think of lavender. unique and one of a kind taste, stupifying stone. almost polio bud. always hard solid nuggets and sticky as ever, but as we all know by now soma breeds extreme quality. rating 4.5 of 5

Amnesia haze: dampkring. i feel this is soma's magnum opus, tripping heavy psychedelic high, with heavy duty paranoia. long spear like buds that look like they were rolled in sugar. and feel like it too. two hits an i am all good from this gear, but i keep going anyway, mama always said finish your greens. definitley the top sativa of the trip for me. rating 5 of 5

Heaven Haze: dampkring. a much fruitier not so stupifying high as the amnesia, yet another great effort from soma. sticky buds, just a little looser than i like, great for joints. nice long lasting high. rating 4.5 of 5

Blueberry: the noon. this used to be a tremendous shop, but now the attitude and the lack of quality has gotten them onto the sam elist as the grasshopper and bulldog. the whole bag was shake, and not very sticky, with a bit of a moldy smell, it tasted like shit and the stone had no longevity. a big disappointment. rating 0.5 of 5

Poison: picasso. spicey liquorice flavor and an extremely energetic high, not very sticky, compact spear shaped buds. energetic lets walk the whole town buzz, turned me really giddy and chatty. i really liked this one too rating 4.5 of 5

and that is to the best of my recollection the doobious list of herbage i consumed this past week, coming soon, my hash report, which will cover some nice stuff. fuck i am back in babylon now missing all that yummy weed.

peace -fb

Fuck i was so baked when i did this, i missed 2 pages, i thought it seemed a bit short, god damn ice-o-lator from homegrown fantasy. so here is the edited and unabridged report.

Greyberry: grey area. just as i remembered, tasty and stoney, this would be an excellent addition to the ifo's repetoire. sticky and sparkly, with that nice berry flavor. nice mellow body stone with a little sleepy factor. rating 4.5 of 5

Sensi Star: dampkring. when i saw this on the menu i had to give it a whirl, so much said about this plant. sweet citrusy spice flavor with a stickyness that made it a pain to roll straight. sledgehammer meditative stone, good for before bed. rating 4 of 5

Oceans 12 Haze: damkring. super spicey sweet haze. trippy and a bit of paranoia, long psychotic type of high, but fun none the less. also gave one hell of a munchy fit, good thing for the frites shop up the street. rating 4.25 of 5

Power Plant: unkown (withnails stash) tasty and extremely up high, smoked on top of a spliff of northern lights from greenhouse effect. very very nice, and as withnail pointed out alot cheaper cuz it was bought in the residential part of amsterdam. 4 of 5

Last edited by fallen_buddha on 2005-08-25, 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: a kooks tour, the smoking
Posted: 2005-08-24, 10:02 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Great report. Thanks so much. Glad to hear that the Greenhouse's SSH is back to what it once was.
Posted: 2005-08-24, 10:36 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Buddha,

Thx for the report. Very sad to hear that the Stella at Anyday ain't the same- that bowl of blue that you, 420 and I passed around on the train platform in Haarlem a couple of years ago was supreme, one of the finest batches of smoke I have found in Ams- it even came with it's own scolding in Dutch over the loudspeaker. Speaking of scoldings in Dutch, they are much more powerful when delivered in person as I recall, something to do with some hooligans on the last stop train from Alkmaar to Ams.

I am not sure which all night pow-wow I had with you was more enjoyable- Hunters till 5 AM or LaCanna till 6 AM. Both were legendary sessions- a dozen beers and two dozen bowls, mercy those were the days.

Glad to hear the Durban Poison still packs a punch. Any greyberry or 4077 at GA ? What's goin on at Gypsy's shop ? Did you make it to Haarlem ? How did the ladies treat you ? Ok, Ok... I will stay tuned for your next installment.

Welcome back to the summertime blues
Posted: 2005-08-24, 11:46 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey, man: Did you really smoke all that different shit in a single afternoon coffee-shop crawl? No, just kidding. Wow, it was like "Sideways" of weed! Great reading... What a valuable review for the weed gourment.

Tell me: Whilst in the Grey Area, were you not tempted by the Keef? I rate it one of my top sex-hunting smokes.

Which of the weeds of the weeds you reviewed above would you rate the best for touring the Wallen on a Saturday night?

ST
Posted: 2005-08-24, 11:48 pm

digger
Not enough of these quality smoking trip reports going on lately, excellent report squire!

Gotta get my ass out there again soon.

Cheers,

Digger.
Posted: 2005-08-25, 1:02 am

fallen_buddha
actually that was all done in about 4 days of partying. as for the question about the grey mist crystals, the hash report will be forth coming. i got something really cool, i bought 5 grams of hash at grey area and was given a folding hash wallet/rolling mat.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-08-25, 1:07 am

eddie69
fb excellent report. you must have taken good notes. As I will be in Mocum in just 16 days your reviews will save me a lot of time. Grey area is definitely on my list so LAX it is. I usually have better luck than you at Anyday ,Stella Blue being one of my favorite songs as well as smoke. I agree a few beans would be perfect. I thought amnesia haze is the same as Ocean12 haze? I generally smoke sativas and haze in dam because it is tough to get in states. I will review your report again and take more notes to report later. yes those trichromes at grey area are heavenly. Keep on tokin Ed
Posted: 2005-08-25, 2:17 am

fallen_buddha
actually it was the first time i ever had bad luck there, usually i get treated really well there. oh well shit happens. i could have but didnt try any of the stella's else where. so to save you time, they had it at grey area, so more reason to go there. the l.a.x. is a monster and check out the grey haze ice.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-08-25, 4:34 am

luther vandross
F.b.-

I haven't even read your post but wanted to thank you before hand as I will be able to use this info next week. I hope to be a tenth as helpful with any of my reports. I will twist one up in your honor. Thanks.

Posted: 2005-08-25, 5:01 am

luther vandross
OK, now I've read the report and all I can say is: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are not a fallen buddha, but a helpful one.

Peace.

Posted: 2005-08-25, 6:02 am

Gato De PadreSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Good Shit as always FB....

Mad thanks for the Intel.

Gato De Padre

www.myspace.com/damercurial1ofthevs
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: