Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
what smoke do you recommend?
Posted: 2005-09-01, 5:27 pm

pockets
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going in 6 (wahaaaay) days. What would you guys recommend smoke wise?
Looking for a nice mellow polm - or similar blonde, and weed wise, well I only smoke pipes so something again not too trippy that I can blast frequently without getting to para.
I believe the White strains of weed lean more to the heavy side, so I should avoid them, yes?

I think last time I was smoking sputnik, and a shiva (tasted really harsh though), and something else I cant remember, but it was much more a 'back of the head stone' as opposed to a 'top of the head high'. Would that have been a sativa/ indica mix?

Finally, does organic outdoor sativa exist in Amsterdam at the moment.? It was around on my last visit but had been shaken.

Any advice is really appreciated,
Re: what smoke do you recommend?
Posted: 2005-09-02, 8:17 pm

blondofil
"Cream" in Picasso, Haarlemmer Straat is the best smoke in Amsterdam. Picasso is open from 8 am to 20 pm, mostly dutch customers. Picasso is no tourist trap, Cream is amazing it gives you a sky flying high for hours. I recommend "Cream"
Posted: 2005-09-05, 3:07 pm

luther vandross
Try the cannalope haze at the Grey Area. Nice sticky green stuff and it will get you to where you are going.

Posted: 2005-09-07, 6:14 pm

lctric
Not sure how this holds up as of now, but back in April/May the Blue Cheese from Bluebird was absolutely a pleasure smoke and high-wise.

Grey Area and their Grey Haze is a consistent winner imo as well.

In terms of a nice moroccan hash check out Dreamer from AnyDay.

All said and done, I would not hesitate to ask the dealer at any "fine" establishment for their stoniest or highest product. If they are worth their keep they will point you in the right direction. If you feel they're not being helpful then take your hard earned euros elsewhere.

Have a great trip!
Posted: 2005-10-03, 11:54 pm

dizbuster34
As I was told at the Old Church a couple of years ago...."It's Dope, It's All Good."
However the Stella Blue from Anyday (I ALWAYS get a gram or 3 when in the Dam)
Posted: 2005-10-04, 1:10 pm

freakpa
The best stuff on the planet is the Greenhouse's Hawaiian Snow. Actually most of the high end stuff from Greenhouse is really good. Amnesia Haze from Amnesia is also amazing. I did not get anything from the Cannalope Haze from Grey Area - but they have the Grey Mist Crystals which kick. Sweetstick from Rokerij is also nice.

Amnesia has a Volcano.
Posted: 2005-10-04, 7:29 pm

lctric
As I was told at the Old Church a couple of years ago...."It's Dope, It's All Good."

Not true.

If I ever heard this line of bullshit from a dealer I would take my business elsewhere.

Dealers should be doing there job to inform and assist customers in selecting from what is on offer. Liken it to going into a nice Liquor Store and asking for a nice bottle of wine.

BTW, I have always thought the gear at Old Church was average at best, the view from the upstairs window on the other hand...
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: