Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Have you seen this bud?
Posted: 2005-09-03, 4:48 am

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Fellow Bud Lovers,

I can't beleive it is almost time, I'm in Ams in a couple weeks. I am on the look out for a few flavors that have always been missing when I visit.
First is the CHEESE at Homegrown fantasy they have been out the last two visits.
Next is the LAUGHING BUDDA at Barney's, again always seem to miss it.
Last but not least is the infamous HAWAIIAN SNOW I'm starting to think I will find this about the same time I hook up with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Anything else you can add. Always looking for good Sativa's. Will be stopping by De Kuil about noon for coffee and Super Silver Haze. That's right after Barney's breakfast around 9.

Whats fresh at Katsu?

I am starting to do my " excited I'm leaving for AMS computer chair dance" I think of that first puff on the first morning after the trip from hell and I just start to move around like a little kid waiting for his birthday cake.

To all that help me in my quest, I salute you. If you are around while I'm in town the joints will be pure, big and ON ME so come one come all and get your BUZZ ON.

Peace,
Paraquat

Last edited by PARAQUAT on 2005-09-03, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Have you seen this bud?
Posted: 2005-09-03, 11:28 am

freakpa
The Hawaiian Snow should be coming soon! This crop according to the Greenhouse people will be ready in the next week or two. I wish you luck.
Posted: 2005-09-03, 10:52 pm

PARAQUAT
Hey Freakpa,

I thank you for your lead. If I am so lucky as to time it right I will share a detailed post on all I find.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-05, 3:02 pm

luther vandross
Paraquat,

I was in Barney's on Tuesday of last week and they had Laughing Buddha. If I get a chance, I'll do a little looking around and report back on some of the other stuff. If you are going to be here for a couple of weeks, take an afternoon and go to Haarlem. The Willie Wortels shop are very cool and Haarlem has more of a village vibe as opposed to a city. Maybe we can track one another down while you are in town.

Luth

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: