Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best alternative to smoking
Posted: 2005-09-09, 12:52 am

I would like to get a little stoned on my next trip to Amsterdam but my past experiences have been the occasional smoke. I was thinking about trying a slice of cake or as someone else told me space tea. I dont want to end up in a state where the only place fit for me is bed so i would like a little buzz that maybe lasts an hour or so. What would i be best trying? I have read about taking my time with cake and giving it time to take an effect. Would this be a good option for me? What about space tea or milkshake?

Thanks
Re: Best alternative to smoking
Posted: 2005-09-09, 9:29 am

davide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Glasgowguy,

I'm an occasional smoker myself , but I think eating cannabis snacks will always give you a tronger effect, that usually lasts longer than one or two hours..........
I would suggest a trip to Tweede Kamer (near Spui) and buy a Tbliza joint. The taste is great and you won't end up lying in bed hallucinating after a few tokes....:-)

D.
Posted: 2005-09-09, 5:26 pm

PARAQUAT
Don't eat weed if you are looking for a mild high. Smoke hits you straight away and much easier to gage than eating which can take you on a very intense trip.

Stick with the milder weeds. I suggest finding some thai buds or something purple. These are cheap and not to stoney. Try Freeworld they usally have some pretty mild sativas. Not as sweet to the taste but a really nice easy buzz.

Good Luck,

Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-10, 3:47 am

tw25rw Power Kat
I had space cake from the Bulldog a couple of times and they are very mild. I also had space hot chocolate from the shop near Sexyland opp the church which was mild too. Think the hot drinks work best with cream in them for the fat content.

Posted: 2005-09-10, 3:54 am

Raven
Best alternative... BOOZE, my friend.Drink lots and lots of it...Drink Ale,drink lager, light beer dark beer lots and lots of it.Let the tast of fermentation awaken your buds. Fall off the damn bar stool.Let the world know you have had your fill.Damn,drink anything with suds that has liquor in it.And for that matter any good drinking holes in the RLD. Please share....Raven
Posted: 2005-09-10, 7:04 am

Mr.Plug
Raven,

A FINE piece of advice.

-- Mr. Plug
Posted: 2005-09-10, 4:37 pm

gezellig
Injecting?

Seriously, get yourself on a vapourizer. I recommend the one in The Hemp Museum on OZA operated by Eagle Bill. Basically the gear (sans tobacco) is 'vaporized' with electric current and you inhale the (smokeless) vapour. It's a harmelss toke with a pleasant taste plus gives you a top buzz. Then you're in the right place to 'enjoy' the effect, if you know what I mean...

Let us know how you get on!
G~
Posted: 2005-09-10, 10:57 pm

digger
gezellig,

Eagle bill died, I smoked with him a few times and he taught me what smoking the herb was really about.

cheers,

Digger.
R.I.P. Eagle Bill
Posted: 2005-09-11, 3:39 am

420 Power Kat
Wow,,, Sorry to hear about Eagle Bill passing away. A few years ago I wandered into the Hemp Museum and enjoyed a good conversation with Eagle Bill,, he had just blasted a group of young British Girls with that Gi-normous vaporizer in the back of the Museum.... He was quite a character

R.I.P. Eagle Bill,

Hard to believe that this is the first post regarding this Wallen Character,, Whats up Withnail, Paniked,, Axxxtw ?????

Posted: 2005-09-11, 12:29 pm

gezellig
Cheers fellas. I echo that then. RIP Bill.

Someone did write on here that he had gone home at one point as he wasn't well.

To the original poster, check the link below and you may find out which shops have vapourizers from it and it's a good map anyway, otherwise someone may recommend you a certain shop with one on here.

Rgds
G~

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: