Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tokers cab ride from airport to AMS
Posted: 2005-09-13, 12:03 am

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello one and all,

I am leaving monday for 2 weeks in the Dam. My favorite 2 weeks of every year. This year I was sitting back trying to think about what could be improved on my annual pilgrimage to Mecca when it dawned on me the part I dislike the most is my long wait from touch down to actually firing up my first big fatty.

I thought, what if there was a service that would pick you up at the airport and have one ready to blaze on the drive into town. I would surely enjoy such an opportunity.

So if there is anyone out there that knows an herb friendly driver that wants to make a quick 50 euro for picking me up with a Joint or 2 of Haze or anything to lift the spirits I would truly be indebted to you.

Thanks to any and all that can help. I am arriving at Schiphol at 7:30 a.m. on tuesday the 20th a bit early I realize but it never hurts to ask.

Peace,
Paraquat
Re: Tokers cab ride from airport to AMS
Posted: 2005-09-13, 12:51 pm

dwj
That's a brilliant idea, I also would pay a premium for service like that.

Dave
Posted: 2005-09-14, 10:45 pm

Bxboy56
Now, if you can also order a women for the ride to the city....that's a good idea. One hundred Euro gets a stocked limo with a booze, joints and a women for the ride.....
Posted: 2005-09-15, 6:34 am

molenpad
Add something from FEBO and you'd never have to leave the cab.
Posted: 2005-09-15, 10:16 pm

gezellig
Eh? 50 euros to smoke a spliff? Madness.

Pay the 3€ for the train and have a quick toke before and after. Or munch on some cake en route if you want the buzz on your flight.

I always think a coffee shop in Schipol would clean up big time though. Plus a few windows to walk by while waiting for your flight. That'd be the way forward!
Posted: 2005-09-15, 10:53 pm

PARAQUAT
Gezelig,

Money is to be enjoyed. I am paying 750 dollars for 2 tickets to see The Rolling Stones, that's madness :)

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-15, 10:55 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
>>Pay the 3€ for the train and have a quick toke before and after. Or munch on some cake en route if you want the buzz on your flight.

I always think a coffee shop in Schipol would clean up big time though. Plus a few windows to walk by while waiting for your flight. That'd be the way forward!<<

Every time I arrive at Schiphol (About every 4-7 months) It seems the train fare to Centraal Station has gone up a few cents. Last April it was 3.40 (up from 3.20 on my previous trip) Does anyone know if it's still the same? I have exact change for the ticket machine in order to avoid the human .50 service charge.

Also, I remember that Yab Yum's website said they were opening a Schiphol branch. I was wondering if it's going to happen. Windows and a coffeshop would be great at the airport... Even with airport prices. It would certainly make the delays easier to take, desirable even.
Posted: 2005-09-16, 5:44 pm

PARAQUAT
Thanks to all who offered to help. I have found my provider so to any and all that are interested thanks but maybe next year. See ya all in the Dam.

Peace,
Paraquat
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: