Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bedtime smoke?
Posted: 2005-09-13, 2:03 pm

leine
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi!

First of all let me thank you for the frequently updated smoke reports on this board. A really great help to the casual traveller.

Being in Adam at the moment I have yet failed to find the ideal stronger weed to smoke just before bedtime that will help to calm down after a hard day in town? Does anyone have a suggestion?

TIA
leine
Re: Bedtime smoke?
Posted: 2005-09-13, 5:04 pm

nolan1000
Hi Leine,

If you are looking for a heavy hitter before bed smoke, then you should really be looking for a true Indica or predominantly Indica strain . I would suggest a trip to Katsu and try their Super Northern Lights or Blueberry Special (if it is available). Both of these strains should do the trick nicely for inducing a pleasant night of AMS dreams. :-)

Be Happy!

Nolan1000
Posted: 2005-09-13, 5:10 pm

PARAQUAT
I find the SNEEK at ANYDAY is a good before bed bud. Enjoy!

Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-13, 5:36 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-09-14, 11:24 pm

leine
Thanks a lot for your replies. Considering your posts I decided to look for a milder indica as I was not looking for a killer weed. Told the helpful guy at Amnesia what I wanted and he recommended Orange Kush. Have yet to try it. Any opinions?

Thanx again!
leine
Posted: 2005-09-15, 3:22 am

PARAQUAT
Hey Leine,

The Kush family is known for its narcotic quality, very popular in southern california. I think it's a good buzz for what you are in search of. Enjoy your discovory and remember to share your info with the rest of us.

Good luck,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-16, 1:45 pm

dwj
If it's from Amnesia it will work.

Dave
Posted: 2005-09-16, 11:31 pm

freakpa
That's not true. While Amnesia has some of the best goods on the planet - the Amnesia Haze is the second best I have ever tried - I picked up some Amnesia AK-47 and it SUCKS. It's not that tasty, but the stuff just failed me completely. I am staring at a half G I'm throwing out cuz it's just garbage. But I'll head back and get some orange kush if it's good. They have been out of Amnesia Haze for a week now I don't know when more is coming but I hope it's soon!
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: