Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Keef?
Posted: 2005-09-16, 5:10 am

rewdy10
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I headin' to A'dam next week for my 2nd time. Anyone know a shop that sells keef?
Re: Keef?
Posted: 2005-09-16, 6:50 am

Larry
The two shops I see mentioned most often that sell kif are Grey Area and Stix which calls it gunpowder.
Posted: 2005-09-16, 8:14 am

reverendblkgrape

Last edited by reverendblkgrape on 2006-03-02, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-09-16, 5:17 pm

PARAQUAT
Wanna get wasted?

Take your favorite papers take some bubble hash melt it and spread it on the paper add your favorite buds and sprinkle with an ample amount of trichomes. Roll and spark, then find a comfy spot to melt away I call it a TRIPLE THREAT. Julia Child shared this recipe with me that's why she loved food so much.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-16, 6:11 pm

mikerips
Crazy.!
Posted: 2005-09-17, 6:46 am

rewdy10
Thanks for the info and the correct spelling. I'll definately find my way to Grey Area and try to make Julia Child proud.
Posted: 2005-09-17, 6:59 am

PARAQUAT
rewdy,

I to will be in AMS next week for my annual september stone. If you want to hook up for some puffs I'll twist up a triple threat, I get in tuesday and will be around for a couple of weeks. If not have a great trip to the best place on earth.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-17, 8:07 am

freakpa
I'd hit some triple threat - sounds pretty good actually.
Posted: 2005-09-17, 3:51 pm

rewdy10
Paraquat and any other heavy hitters,

I arrive next sunday (25th) for 3 days. Let's take the TRIPLE THREAT challange! I'll try to hit Grey Area at about noonish on monday...if I'm still alive.

peace and safe travels.
Posted: 2005-09-17, 9:00 pm

PARAQUAT
Hello one and all,

I would love to hook up on the monday but I think that the Grey Area is closed on monday's. We could always make it Amnesia just around the corner from Grey Area or maybe De Kuil. I am up for anywhere and will be supplying the first Triple Threat. Let me know and we will make it happen. All are welcome.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-09-17, 10:51 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
About the keef in the Grey Area, I can say this: I waited too long before I finally tried this glorious smoking material. Pure bliss, for the advanced stoner. If you have a high tolerance for THC, i.e. you are a regular/everyday smoker, etc., then you will love this stuff, Grey Mist Crystals.

I bought two grams (a mistake! Should have gotten more...) and then went on an FKK trip to Germany. I found it my favourite sex adventure smoke, better than other top wares I purchased from Tweede Kamer, Greenhouse, etc. This stuff rocks and I could maintain a soaring high during the sex hunt and consumation...

On my last trip to Amsterdam, I landed at Schipol on a Monday mid-day. I had two hours to shop around for my preferred smokes, than hop a train to Frankurt. I ran up to Grey Area immediatly after temporarily storing my bags in the CS luggage lockers. To my major disappointment, Grey Area was closed when I jogged up there from Central Station. I had to bite the bitter news, and keep on trucking to another top coffeeshop.

The "keef" is a top-notch smoke in my opinion...

ST
Posted: 2005-09-19, 5:48 am

chebonito
yeah, grey area's definitely top 2 in the keef department. homegrown fantasy defintely has the best keef in the dam.
Posted: 2005-09-20, 11:34 pm

fallen_buddha
ah but for any true dish to be proper there must be sauce, so add one or two nice stripes of hash oil to the j and your in business.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-09-21, 2:38 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
Can you buy joints ready made with kif and hash oil etc or do you have to concoct them yourself?

Posted: 2005-09-21, 6:59 pm

bobo
PARAQUAT -- Rewdy10 is out and about in Europe right now. I am sure he will be checking the board when he gets a chance, but I am going to be there on Saturday to meet him on Sunday. Where and when on Monday would you like to meet - I'll relay the info (if he doesn't read it here himself!!) Love the idea of the triple threat -- that's usually the first thing I do when I get off the plane at a place called High Time off of Warmoestraat - across from the old church.

BoBo ("the dancing clown")
Posted: 2005-09-30, 2:13 am

rewdy10
Sadly to say, i'm back from the Dam. But i'm very happy to say that i got some Grey Mist Tricromes at Grey Area on sunday when i rolled in. I highly recommend them. We sprinkled some on every J and it was bananas. Getting a spread of hash oil on the paper definately takes some experience, a thumb tack and a knife. So instead of turning our table into a lab, most of the time we just put a bunch of hash droppings in there and we we're still hit by a truck. I got a similar effect doing some Sativa hits from DeKuil out of their vaporizer (i HAVE to get one of those). The dealer served them up for us (very kind) and said "hold on to your hats mates!". Man he was right. Also got some craziness out of the Ak-47 from The Bluebird. The dealer gave us a vaporizer lesson, so we got whacked and got outta there due to the dance music. I don't know how much time passed before my buddy realized he left his weed there on the counter but he went back and the dealer had it waiting for him! Cheers to the bald English dealer at the Blubird! Thanks to ignatzmice and all its contributers for the great info.
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: