Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What are U smoking?
Posted: 2005-10-09, 7:13 pm

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
To any and all,

I have been back from AMS for a week today and am really missing the social hour down at the local coffee shop. So I thought I would see what everyone is smoking back at home.

I have four flavors at the moment,

The Romulan : A very nice Sativa that tastes like nothing I have had in the Dam.

The Hash Plant : Heavy headed indica stone with lots of crystal.

The Purple : A sativa / indica blend that is very purple in color. Pretty bud but overpriced.

The Cush : Another Indica that can be good but this one isn't the best.

I went to make some bubble hash from the Romulan yesterday and unfortunately there was an exacto blade in the leaf that I didn't see. ( I had used it some time ago to scrape up some keef and forgot about it. ) As soon as I turned on the mixer it found the blade and spun it into the bottem of the bags. I didn't realize it until I went to strain, not only had I wasted an hour, a big bag of excellent leaf but I managed to cut a big hole through the bottem of all 5 bags. What a pisser, huh.

I sort of rambled but I have very few to share my bud woes with. Please take a minute to share what your smoking, in the Dam or at home. It helps to ease my transition back to home.

Peace,
Paraquat
Re: What are U smoking?
Posted: 2005-10-10, 2:59 pm

nolan1000
Hi Paraquat,

Sorry to hear about your bubblebags and your loss of fine leaf :-( Do you rate the bubblebag over the ice-o-lator? I haven't used the bubblebag but I I've had some great results from the ice-o'.
As for current smoking, I can't really complain about my current stash:

Cinderella 99 - this has to be one of my favourite weeds (mixed but very much sativa dominant) and one that I have never seen for sale in an amsterdam coffeeshop.

Lifesaver - again a mix but this one leans towards it's indica heritage.

NYCD - we all know this one ;-)

Some first rate brown moroccan (very soft - very clear high).

You are obviously a cannasseur, have you come across the Cinderella 99? If not, then I would highly recommend you try to source some. Originally bred by the Brothers Grimm, it is now available as an F2 from Gipsy Nirvana (or whatever he is trading as now).

Smoke in peace.

Nolan1000
Posted: 2005-10-11, 12:55 am

MrB
Paraquat and site admin

Not smoking till next monday - however, just wanted to say thanks for the info on apartments, city mundo had nothing for the week we go, but did book with www.amsterdam-accommadation.nl, got a place singel, i'll let you know how we get on.

However, this time next week hopefully will be smoking some white widow from the doors bar - although i will be sat in Excalibur or Black Tiger(as long as the owner isn't there - he's a miserable bastard) - all though any reccomendations appreciated.

Cheers

Mr B
Posted: 2005-10-11, 2:38 am

PARAQUAT
Hi Nolan1000,

Thanks for the feedback. No I don't know the cinderella, does it turn you into a pumpkin at midnight? I would love to try it. I am a big fan of Sativas but they are hard to come by in the North West.

I hooked up with a brand new flavor for my area today, Juicy fruit. Although it is very pricey for this part of the world it was beautifully cared for.

I love the bubble bag method, great hash from for useless leaf. I am going to try and patch mine and see how that goes. I don't know much about the ice-o is it a cold extraction method like the bubble bags?

Thanks for the post, closest thing I can get to asking the guy next to me at the coffee shop " So what are you smoking today ". Happy puffs :-)

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-10-11, 5:07 am

PARAQUAT
Hey MrB,

Glad to be able to help. If you are looking for recent posts on buds check page 2 on the list, Smoke Report : 2 weeks in Never-Never Land . I just got back and things there are great. Have an excellent journey.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-10-11, 10:59 am

nolan1000
Hi Paraquat,

The following URL will give you some growers reports on the C99:

http://www.overgrow.com/strainguide/GN0 ... _C-99_F2s/

If you do a bit of gardening yourself then this is a must as you are looking at a 45 day flowering period (under lights) and a good yield, all with that wonderful sativa high! :-) Seeds are available from the Seeds Direct shop on Singel.

The Ice-o-lator is indeed a cold extraction system that works by cooling the trichomes to the point that they solidify and pass through a mesh bag (trapped in a finer mesh bag) leaving the waste behind. Then you have nederhash!! Excellent system, definitely recommend it.

Enjoy the Juicy Fruit.

Don't Worry, Smoke Happy!

Nolan1000

P.s. I suspect that some people might a welcome a pumpkin head to replace the fucked up one that Cindy can give you ;-)
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: