Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stoned In Suburbia...
Posted: 2005-10-16, 5:59 pm

gezellig
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
...is on Sky One Monday @ 9pm. Documentary.

I'll be watching, stoned and I live in the suburbs too.

Rgds
G~
Re: Stoned In Suburbia...
Posted: 2005-10-17, 3:19 pm

gezellig
Howard Marks will feature as well as that dope-cake-baking grandmother that was recently in the news.
Posted: 2005-10-18, 6:57 pm

gezellig
Not one to big up Rupert Murdoch, but any channel (of his) that shows a Gran explaining how to do buckets is moving in the right direction I think. Also a nice breakdown of why we should all avoid soap too. As another Gran on there said with particular pride, "It's only bud for me!" Howard Marks explained that while hash quality has gotten worse during his lifetime, the weed continues to improve.

Regarding Mr Nice though. He did say that if "left to his own devices" and not in the company of people who take umbrage to his smoking the draw, he could get through half an ounce A DAY. Please somebody tell me that this is not possible? I'd surely be asleep before then sans speed. Bear in mind he also smokes the 'European' too.

Cheers
G~
Posted: 2005-10-19, 12:25 am

iloveamsterdam
great program..did anyone notice how the weed granny would suddenly talk all posh in the queens english then go back to her northern accent..
Posted: 2005-10-19, 1:37 am

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
the weed granny's a star.

saw her speak at the cannabis rally in trafalgar square (london) in may where mr nice also appeared but babbled on about fuck knows what. weed granny beat him hands down.

GWAAAAAAN GRANDMA!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2005-10-19, 5:31 pm

nolan1000
gezellig

Sorry to tell you mate, but half an ounce a day is very possible. Last time I was in A'dam (June this year), I used a full pack of king size silver rizla (32 skins) between 2pm and 1.30am. I didn't calculate exactly what weight I had bought but allowing half a gram per joint (not a lot for a decent spliff, by any means), then that is 16 grams (14 grams in half an oz). Ok, I am a heavy smoker but I doubt I would out-smoke Mr Marks.

Nolan1000

P.s. All the weed either 4 or 5 star from Katsu :-)
Posted: 2005-10-19, 5:39 pm

uberchef
So, in Katsu-speak, Lekker Lekker High (***), or Lekker Lekker Lekkker High (****)!

Got to love that shop, but I don't know as if I could personally rock a half ounce a day on my best day...although it's easy enough to twist it all up in a huge mega spliff and share with friends...

I wish I could have caught that Stoned in Suburbia show, but unfortunately it doesn't air in the US, I believe. After all Mr. Nice's experiences here in the states, I think there's an unspoken ban on anything Marks-related throughout the media here! Strictly underground.

~Uber.
Posted: 2005-10-19, 6:11 pm

Joehorse
It might show up on the Trio Network over here in the States, or IFC as well.
Posted: 2005-10-19, 11:50 pm

gezellig
I think the US authorities are still a bit peeved that they helped him write his best seller, 'Mr Nice'. In researching it, he gained a lot of background from your freedom of information act (or whatever it's called) to help write the part of the book where he was on trial and in prison stateside.

Top work Nolan! That's pretty much smoke, wrap, smoke, wrap all day. No speed or Red Bull then? You're not in the Bill Clinton school of smoking are you?! Joke.
Posted: 2005-10-20, 1:16 am

StarrDluX
i'm gonna watch tonite :)

i love british TV... watch eastenders daily like the soap whore that i am!!

Posted: 2005-10-20, 11:06 am

nolan1000
Cheers gezellig, I do my best to support the good folks at katsu :-)
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: