Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
This just in...from the Grey Area.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 2:54 pm

Luther Head
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, maybe the fun is beginning. Just got back from the Grey Area and picked up some primo herb. Only problem, it hit me so good, I've for gotten what it's called already. (I'll find out and check back). It might be my favorite so far in 9 weeks here, but at the very least one of my favorites. Nice strong high that is excellent for doing mindless jobs like straightening the clothes cupboard or creating a collage of a bunch of crap on the wall (I've already done both activities).
Anyway, I was charged 42.50 for the 5 grams; a steal at any price. This is the first day for it.
A nice snowy green bud interlaced with dark orange hairs and covered in little potent cyrstals.
Smells as if you are walking through an orchard filled with orange blossoms.
Re: This just in...from the Grey Area.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 4:38 pm

Luther Head
Okay, it's called Recon. It's by some outfit called DNA genetics. It's a cross between LA Confidential and Canidential, which is itself a cross of the cannelope haze and LA confidential.
I told John that we would probably have to rename it "Wal-Mart" because after smoking too much of it I am going to flunk out of school and have to return stateside and work at Wal-Mart. I got a high (?)-five for that.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 6:16 pm

dizbuster34
Hoooo.....I really liked the Cannelope Haze back in June when I went to GrasPop. I was looking to scoring more of it, but I guess I'm going to be doing some "Recon" too!
17....... . . . .. . . .. .. .. . . . . . . . . . . ..
Posted: 2005-11-03, 8:59 pm

rubadubdub
Thank you for spreading the word... me recons it will be a very goood trip. Sounds awesome.. the Canaloupe Haze was a lovely so Recon will be a treat...
Posted: 2005-11-04, 6:42 pm

PARAQUAT
Luther is that you under a new name?

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2005-11-14, 6:51 pm

dizbuster34
Hey, what's this I hear about them also having something new called "J1"? Anyone tried it yet?
134 hours & counting!
Posted: 2005-11-14, 7:19 pm

luther vandross
It was sold out last week and I haven't checked this week. I'll go check and report back.

Posted: 2005-11-14, 8:39 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I tried the J1 last month. The new, friendly British(?) dealer suggested it telling me that it wasn't on the menu yet. It didn't really stand out as being anything special.
Posted: 2005-11-14, 8:51 pm

dolfino
I tried the J1 when I was there in Oct. Martin, the new guy they hired who used to work in the Greenehouse Centrum, suggested it and I'll try anything there. It was nice, but I liked the Canneloupe better. Of course everything's great when you mix in the Grey Mist Crystals.
Posted: 2005-11-14, 11:07 pm

rubadubdub
The Recon is very nice however after a few grams it gets repetitive.... They had Sharks Breath this morning which was new on their menu but don't bother with it...

The Super Silver Haze at De Kuil however fucking amazing
Posted: 2005-11-15, 1:26 am

dizbuster34
Can anyone remember anyone having William's Wonder or Trainwreck? 126 Hours & counting........
Posted: 2005-11-15, 3:57 pm

Luther Head
Just got back from the Grey Area and they are still out of the J-1; should be in next week. I bought some Shark's breath that looks pretty interesting....
Posted: 2005-11-15, 6:49 pm

Luther Head
...and I'm lighting up as we speak. Nice and smooth, which is good because I have a cold and really shouldn't be smoking. Smoked a 1/4 of a joint and the FX are high, but not overwhelming. Might be a good quality day time smoke?
Posted: 2005-11-18, 7:04 pm

Luther Head
The thread that I wouldn't let die....
Update: the Grey Area has LA Confidential available. I think it is their entry for the Cup. Anyway, it is a smooth tasting smoke, but I don't think overly strong. A classy smoke for all you metrosexuals out there.
Posted: 2005-11-19, 7:39 am

dizbuster34
Hey Luther, I'll keep it going one last time for me.
The Grey Area....Actually Amsterdam herself. Weed....Pussy.....Shrooms....More Pussy....Hash.....So many different choices....I'll see it again in just over 24 hours. I GONNA BE SOOOO F-ING STOOONED!!!! What A Wonderful Country!!! THANK YOU!
Diz34
Posted: 2005-11-20, 11:08 pm

J+S11624
I just came back and the grey arae had a new batch of Cannelope Haze and it was GREAT
Posted: 2005-11-26, 9:37 pm

dizbuster34
Been here getting amazingly stoned/high/buzzed. Grey Area: GA Crystals (KIF!!!) WOW! G13 x Nevile's Haze x LA Conf x Cann Haze
Posted: 2005-12-14, 7:40 pm

Joecaddy
The judges speak, it looks like the two boys from US lost again. Its been over seven (7) years since the Grey Area has produced any buds to brag about. For all those who think the Grey Area is awesome, Budweiser said it best - this buds for you!

http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/co ... 214&aid=10

Lang Leve Nederlands!

Joecaddy.....
Posted: 2005-12-14, 10:05 pm

luther vandross
So the vaunted Cup has come to this: trash talking! Whether or not the shop won any awards, I still say they have some good weed. It's right around the corner from me, so I'll continue to trade there, as my grandma used to say.

Posted: 2005-12-14, 11:33 pm

Rainer
Luther Head: your stream-of consciousness thoughts are very entertaining, in a William S. Burroughs sort of way.

[ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: