Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Glass Pipe
Posted: 2004-03-01, 8:34 pm

JBIG
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I first went to Amsterdam my friend took with him a glass piece that he had purchased in Los Angeles. The artwork was very crazy and during our time in Amsterdam I didn't see any glass that had work as crazy. The last time I was there I brought a pipe I bought in US for $500, crazy work, but this time I saw PLENTY of cool pieces in Amsterdam, but I can't seem to remember where I saw them.

So I was thinking, this time I would like to buy a really cool glass pipe when I'm there.

Where are some good places to buy really crazy glass pipes in Amsterdam, I know they cost a bunch, thats OK, I want something with really cool artwork, so I'm willing to spend a little
Re: Glass Pipe
Posted: 2004-03-01, 9:27 pm

fallen_buddha
If you are looking for really nice glass in amsterdam, the flying dutchmen on the oza has some lovely stuff, as well as gypsy nirvana. Both places had some sick sick sick pieces when i was there in dec. You can also purchase seeds at both places as well.

peace fb
Posted: 2004-03-02, 8:05 pm

JBIG
sweet, I'll definately check those places out for sure
thanks for the help
Posted: 2004-03-09, 6:52 pm

paniked Power Kat
Rusland (on Rusland across from the Raddison) has some very nice glass on display, I don't know if it's for sale. I think it's all African Ash, Cannabis Cup winner for glass.

I used to take my glass bubblers with me, but it got to be a pain in the arse filling and emptying the water, not to mention carrying them around. but where glass is appreciated or promoted it was no problem -- Steve at the Grey Area particularly liked one of them and was happy to put water in it for me (and he's the one that every one thinks has an attitude!)

-paniked

Posted: 2005-10-06, 8:21 pm

dizbuster34
I'm lucky a friend of mine blows glass & gave me a piece to take with me last year at the Cup. When I was leaving I didn't want to toss it as I've done in the past, so I decided to hide it. I went back this past June to go to GrasPop in Belgium (fantastic fest!!) I was with a friend, we dropped off our stuff @ the Marnix & I told him "Let's go get my bowl." Sure enough it was still there, his jaw hit the ground. I look forward to smoking out of it this year for the Cup next month.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 4:09 pm

bigtex
My first post. I wont to thank all of you, I have got alot of great information from this site. It has really helped me and my two friends out that make the trip with me. My question is the opposite from the ones above I would like to know where to find the cheapest glass from. Two years ago we found a nice bowl for 6 euros we looked last year for that place (forgot the name) but could not find that same thing so ended up getting one for 12 euros which is still a great price concerding the ones in the states go for a hole lot more. We always get a bowl to take with us as we go from shop to shop and around town and we also get a bong for the hotel room which we give to our favorite shop when we leave but the bowl gets trashed at the airport after that last bowl in the smoking area before we get on the plane. Thanks for all your help we will be back in dec. if anyone would like to meet up for a smoke that would be great.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 5:08 pm

Joehorse
I usually get a cheap glass bowl- €10-20-and toss it.
I do try to give it away, but never any takers
I have also bought a bong or two as well, but it is a little difficult to carry around.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: