Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Craziest McGuyver smoking device?
Posted: 2005-11-21, 1:53 am

freakpa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was recently at a hotel party and someone busted out some shrubs. We had lighters, we had greens, but nothing to smoke with.

I took an aluminum can, chugged its contents, pressed down on it until it dented, and pocketknife cut some very small holes in it. It did not work well, but it worked. The problem was that the goods didn't stay in the shallow wide bowl.

Version 2 (10 mins and 5 hits later) I took a bottle cap and scraped off the rubber inside, then poked small holes in it with the knife and widened the holes in the can. Then I found a girl who was chewing gum, had her make a string with the gum, and made a ring the size of the bottlecap to seal the cap to the can. The cap made a much better bowl.

I was yelled at by some about how there was no carb - but I have never really seen a good use for a carb anyway - if you want to suck air, open your mouth wider!

What's the craziest device you have ever made?
Re: Craziest McGuyver smoking device?
Posted: 2005-11-21, 3:10 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Toilet paper roll--tasted too minty
half a ball point pen--makes a nice one-hitter, unless you smoke too fast, then it melts
rolled aluminum foil--clogs easily

And the all time greatest creation from a truly desperate mind--

the potato pipe!

Yes, a little bit of carving, and that spud will have you wondering why you even bother to buy papers. You can ever carve in a carburator.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-11-21, 9:09 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The first method you speak of is known as a can pipe in glasgow. Very popular :-) usually beer cans
first push a dent in the can for your hash to sit, then scrape the paint? from the can so your down to the alluminium. then pierce the can lots of times with the ringpull, then put the hash on the can in your dent with the holes. light it and smoke the hash through the hole you would normally drink from.
Its rough as fuck but rather effective.
Posted: 2005-11-21, 9:25 pm

StarrDluX
the craftiest i've been was with a can as well..

i did make a pipe out of nuts, bolts, and plumbing from the garage once but i don't know if that is really crafty in the same sense... man i miss that pipe...

Posted: 2005-11-21, 11:29 pm

mjpd
piece of copper tubing. crimp one end with a pliers. makes a great one hitter!
Posted: 2005-11-22, 12:24 am

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hold a large lump of black over a flame until a corner is well alight. Put it on a saucer. Hold a straw just above it and inhale ALL the smoke, slowly. Best if there's 2 or 3 of you, to keep it going while you choke.

Three of us reduced a half inch cube of oily Afghan to ash in a pitch dark bedsit in Newcastle during a power cut in the 'Winter of Discontent' (late sixties I think), when none of us had skins or baccy to hand.

Posted: 2005-11-22, 12:33 am

freakpa
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Posted: 2005-11-22, 1:07 am

iloveamsterdam
ray mears would be proud of you lads!!
(the english members will get this!!)
Posted: 2005-11-22, 6:48 pm

dolfino
take an apple and a pencil. Make a hole in the top of the apple with the pencil down to the middle of the apple. Then make a hole from the side of the apple that connects to the original hole. smoke away.
Posted: 2005-11-23, 3:43 am

Joecaddy
Great way to take solid hasj hits! Ziplok now makes tupperware type containers which are very cheap and disposable. Take the lid of the container and from the topside, press a good size pin through the top center, for example a big flat bottom thumbtack does well and tape the pin or tack down firmly. Turn the lid upside down so the pin now sits exposed and upright.

On the bowl portion, take a sharp pointed object and puncture a hole through the side or top and insert a clear piece of tube such as aquarium air line tubing, its flexible and you can cut to desired length. Puncture the bowl one more time anywhere with the pin to allow a small carb/air intake.

Place a pea size clump of hasj on the pin tip and ignite! Blow out the flame so to see a nice little glow from an edge and cover the lid up with the bowl. Once you cover the lid with the airtight bowl take a hit and you will see a cloud of smoke nicely captured. Tip: try making a small square from the hasj so the ends burn nice and it helps the hasj stay on the pin tip. This tool really works!

Joecaddy.....
Posted: 2005-11-23, 10:30 am

Mumble
Paper Towel Roll
Aluminum Foil
Rubber Bands
Paper Clip
Scissors

Fold over several layers of aluminum foil into a rectangle, thick is good.

Use scissors to cut hole for bowl at one end of paper towel roll.

Lay folded aluminum foil rectangle over bowl hole with some overlap, push down into hole a bit to create bowl.

Use rubber bands to hold aluminum foil in place; use paper clip (or needle) to poke some air holes.

Inhale from one end with palm of one hand over other en; removing hand acts as supercharge.

Invented at a party in California when I was a senior in high school!

Mumble
Posted: 2005-11-24, 1:26 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joecaddy,

You have upgraded the "hash under glass" recepie

Hash under glass uses a paperclip, pin through cardboard, or in my case, a "Re-elect Reagan" campaign button. Turn button upside down. Nice chunk of hash pierced on the end, set aflame. Cover with clear drinking glass--the small size typically used to serve Heiniken is about right. Slide the inverted, smoke-filled glass to the edge of the table, and suck it clean. Allow to refill with smoke and repeat until you have had enough. Best for a group of 3-4. I am sure that Ron spins in his grave every time I smoke this way.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-11-28, 1:27 pm

blunt
empty Fanta bottle
+Pen/straw/piece of thin pipe"
+Bolt/foil
+lighter
+gum
+water

= Bong

1. heat the bottle with the lighter
2. use the pen/straw etc., to poke a hole through the bottle
3. seal the hole with chewing gum, leaving the pen/straw inside
4. insert the "bowl" ie. bolt/foil in the strat/pen
5. fill with water
6.smoke

PS: you can also make a carborator hole in the bottle, this will enable nice smooth hits

[ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: