Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cheapest reasonable weed?
Posted: 2005-11-27, 9:08 pm

freakpa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK I decided I was going to experiment with cooking. But I know it's a shame to use the good goods on such things. So what's a pimp to do? Look for the cheapest weed I can get my hands on and butter it up!

So where do I go to get the cheapest reasonable weed in town? I tried Dampkring for their E3/g "salad bowl" which is pretty much just their clippings of their indicas (I'd much rather have sativa). They were sold out and offered me E5.50 for their sativa salad bowl. Any better ideas?
Re: Cheapest reasonable weed?
Posted: 2005-11-27, 9:30 pm

Dam_04
What are you cooking just out of interest? Wouldn't mind trying this myself but can't be arsed to make anything complicated like a cake!

I've heard resin yoghurts are good?

Dam_04

Posted: 2005-11-28, 1:04 am

Luther Head
Thai weed is a good bet, but can't think of the very cheapest place right now. Many bigger shops carry it though.
Posted: 2005-11-28, 5:21 am

freakpa
Well right now my plans are to cook BUTTER. Plain and simple butter. Once I get all that goodness extracted into the butter, I can then do pretty much anything I want.

I tried hot chocolate with hash and it was gross. Could be that I used 3/4 of a gram of cheap hash.
Posted: 2005-12-01, 1:59 am

curiious
well... cooking cupcakes, cookies, or brownies... go by grey area and get a 12euro bag of kif crystal dust & make some kif-butter. melt the butter first. take it off the stove and let it cool, then sprinkle kif in the butter, warm slightly. And sprinkled into some melted butter it instantly dissolves, with no real change in flavor for pastries.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: