Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who has the best ice-o-lator in town?
Posted: 2005-12-09, 9:11 pm

freakpa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is a pretty good question because you can't really judge who has the best by looking at the goods. They mostly look the same.

I have had the pleasure of buying from a couple places some ice-o-lator that was a lump like regular hash, only to find out that REAL ice-o-lator is a brown powder, because all the sticky crap is washed out.

I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck I would guess, and also looking for the most extreme stuff, and I'll have two flavors.
Re: Who has the best ice-o-lator in town?
Posted: 2005-12-09, 10:40 pm

space doubt
It can take many forms, Katsu's crystal clear I've heard is very strong, not had it myself.

You could get some jelly hash which is even stronger than isolator, its a mixture of isolator and honey oil.
Posted: 2005-12-10, 12:12 am

travel100
Barney's Rubble (available at Barney's) was pretty strong and nice and soft. You can just sprinkle some on any hit and it will do the trick. It's like 60%+/THC I think. I especially liked that it was soft so it would burn really easy.
Posted: 2005-12-10, 12:15 am

travel100
Just read your whole post. The Barney's Rubble is just how you describe it should be. It was a light brown Powder. You just sort of chush it a little and it turns into a sort of brown dust. No stickyness at all. I also saw on the menu that it had won the cannibus cup as best ice...last year I believe.
Posted: 2005-12-10, 4:04 am

freakpa
Actually I went to Barney's last week to get the Rubble and the guy said they no longer carry it. I have no idea why.
Posted: 2005-12-10, 10:27 am

loser
The crystal clear is very clean...
best bang for the buck the dampring's moonshine18 imho
Posted: 2005-12-10, 2:27 pm

Luther Head
For a good price, try the bushdocter. I thin k I paid about 10 euro for a gram and it was good value for the money.
Last night I stopped by Barneys to get some Love Potion #1 weed and the dealer tried to cross-sell me on their current icelolator (don't know the name), but at 36 euro a gram I balked. Might give myself an early xmas gift and buy a gram, and if so, I'll report back.
Posted: 2005-12-11, 5:57 pm

seeker
Isolator and crystals at the Grey area where out standing.
Tried them last week.
If they have it of course!
Posted: 2005-12-11, 8:46 pm

amsterdamfan
ace ice hash.. from Amnesia Woooooooooo
Posted: 2005-12-12, 7:22 am

Luther Head
feakpa et al.,

I went by Barney's and purchased the Candi Rubble. It is made out of nederwiet sativa and has that black, hash like appearance. It is sticky but is very soft. It has a sweet, pleasant aroma coming through the bong (I smoke it pure, as I don't smoke tobacco). It is the strongest smoke I've had so far since moving here and is best left to those nights when you want to cocoon with your lady, some music, or some movies/tv at home. It knocked me on my big ass, in the most pleasant of ways. Worth 36 euros per gram? I can't say; I like it and maybe after I smoke the whole gram I will be better able to judge the bang for the buck, although the bang is definitely there.
Posted: 2005-12-12, 3:17 pm

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
36 Euros just hurts.
How does it compare to Moonshine from Tweede Kamer/Dampkring or other top of the line icelators?
Posted: 2005-12-12, 7:08 pm

Luther Head
Don't know. Due mainly to the price, I don't have a lot experience with the ice hashes.
Posted: 2005-12-16, 4:05 pm

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
LH, I am looking forward to hasj shopping in Feb. maybe we can sample a few new ones.
Posted: 2005-12-16, 7:10 pm

Luther Head
Sounds good. I may head over to Dampkring right now and see what they have. If I pick up something, I'll report on it.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: