Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kiefkat and Reefers Peanut Butter Cup
Posted: 2006-01-01, 8:15 pm

shindoni
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone tell me what coffee shops sell Kiefkat and/or Reefers Peanut Butter Cup? If so, how strong are they? How much should I eat? All at once or a bit at intervals?
Re: Kiefkat and Reefers Peanut Butter Cup
Posted: 2006-01-03, 7:20 pm

lctric
Depends on your tolerance in terms of how much to eat in one setting.

You can get them at Greenhouse Namaste by the Waterlooplien Market. I know for sure, possibly the other Greenhouse shops as well.

I recommend trying half of one and waiting an hour to see the effects. Good luck and have fun!
Posted: 2006-01-05, 3:16 am

freakpa
Everyone talks about eating brownies and getting blasted. Every store that sells them tells me how strong they are. I remember the girl at abbraxas yelling at me when I downed 4 bonbons in front of her and started smoking. She said they're .33g hash in each. I got nothing.

I am now experimenting with green dragon and someone mentioned that I should have lecithin with it to increase the speed and effects. I've been aging a small jar of 5 shots of lemon vodka with 5g's of powdered white butterfly. I'm planning on hitting it next week after it's been properly aged. Report to follow probably.
Posted: 2006-01-05, 7:27 am

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Found the bon bons at Chocolata to be crap. The space hot chocolate at Bettie Boop was another story altogether.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: