Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
New laws on coffeshops and cannabis
Posted: 2006-01-18, 3:14 am

bambam18
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am a toker and love Amsterdam, i went there once for a long weekend and it was one of the best experiances i have had, to be allowed to go into the coffeeshops, pull out a bag, roll up, spark up and watch as the world goes by without having to look over your shoulder was excellent,

i have read that in january 06 (now) the laws have changed and tourists are no longer allowed to enter coffeeshops and buy cannabis, can someone please clarify these laws because i am going next month and it would be a big dampner if i knew i could go into my favourite coffee shop,

i know its naughty but if the laws are real than could i get away with saying "i have just moved down from england to work here for 6 months so i am a local" ;)

cheers
Re: New laws on coffeshops and cannabis
Posted: 2006-01-18, 4:48 am

travel100
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In border towns I've encountered coffeeshops that only would sell to "members" and to be a member you had to be a local. Things may change someday in Amsterdam, but as of now it's the same as it was last month, last year, etc., so no worries.
Re: New laws on coffeshops and cannabis
Posted: 2006-01-18, 2:45 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: