Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
smoke friendly bars/clubs?
Posted: 2006-01-18, 1:23 pm

thebox
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys,
headin back to the dam in 10days, 3rd time in 6months. just lookin for some tips on good bars where you can enjoy a smoke or even some that allow you to skin up inside and smoke it outside? i've found a few before around the RLD but due to being allowed do the above i cant really remember any of the names or addresses !! hopin to stay away from the likes of the grasshopper but might have to go as one of my mates aint much of a toker so we need to find somewhere he can have his pints and we can mix and match. any help appreciated.

Cheers
Re: smoke friendly bars/clubs?
Posted: 2006-01-18, 2:47 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-18, 3:18 pm

Luther Head
Just went to Rookies near the Leidselpein for the first time. It's a coffeeshop that serves beer but the atmosphere is much more like a bar than a coffeeshop. Kind of low-key, which I like, and the pints were tasty. Nice representation by the ladies the night I was there.
Posted: 2006-01-18, 8:03 pm

martin6661
Excalibur will let you smoke but sadley lost its weed liecense ! But its still a great rock bar staff are great fun !
Posted: 2006-01-18, 10:44 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Tara Irish Pub is toke friendly and has a large selection of beers.

If you are standing in front of the Grand Kras Hotel entrance on Dam Square- locate the small alley Nes just across Damstraat and walk down Nes past the Rho Hotel, approx 3 minutes walk down Nes is the back entrance to Tara, on your right.

If the T Nes Cafe Coffeeshop is open be sure to stop inside for great quality smoke and a good beer selection. Nes Cafe is near the back entrance to Tara. Nes Cafe is on your left coming from Damstraat.

Warning- if you spend too much time in either of these joints your plans for the rest of the night might get trashed.

You can also blaze in Ziggys.
Posted: 2006-01-19, 1:38 am

iloveamsterdam
also rock planet opposite the greenhouse..if heavy rock and blues is your kinda music.
this place used to be packed when it was called the hard rock..nobody ever mentions this place.
Posted: 2006-01-19, 2:31 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the Tara tip Trip. (say that ten times fast)
I never knew, been walking past it for years.
Posted: 2006-01-19, 3:07 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Tara also has a couple of fireplaces, and two pool tables downstairs. I sure wish I was in front of that fire right now. 2 degrees (F) here this morning!

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: