Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed Question--Anything new and exciting?
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:43 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We're leaving tomorrow for a week in A'dam. I was last in town in January and I was wondering if anything had appeared since then that in the "don't miss" category. I'm more than willing to stick with my old favorites: Stella, SSH, King Hassan, etc., but I'll go the extra mile for something new and terrific. Thanks.
Re: Weed Question--Anything new and exciting?
Posted: 2006-04-10, 5:48 am

freakpa
King Hassan Extreme - greenhouse
Hawaiian Snow - greenhouse
Posted: 2006-04-10, 5:23 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-04-11, 8:04 pm

markcheech
how are the hash prices at the Katzu? I heard they are pretty cheap prices last Dec.
Posted: 2006-04-12, 12:48 am

freakpa
I don't remember offhand exactly what costs what - but they had some pressed kief for 6 a gram which was not impressive, whitesnake weed which sucked, and some kind of "Crystal Clear" or something that was 20 a gram. The crystal clear is pretty good stuff. But at 20/g it had better be.

I think I had bad advice on what to get there because EVERYONE else says I am way off base.

I'll probably stick with Dampkring and Greenhouse for my hash and Greenhouse and NES for the greens. Also Rokerij has Christmas Pollen and Umma Gumma has Umma Gumma that are quite good at around 7 a gram. They're almost the same - I can't even tell the difference.

I would like to head back to Grey Area. Last time I was there was a LONG time ago and I got some crappy cannalope haze that put me off to the place. Plus their hours are crap, so it's just not convenient.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: