Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report
Posted: 2006-07-26, 4:41 am

bigblackturkey
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Trip report from a trip a couple of months ago. Apologies for the delay and hope that the reviews on the candidates is still relevant. This was my first solo trip in a while as (1) my usually reliable partner in crime had a legitimate excuse not to show up for duty, and (2) my solicitation on boards for mongering company went unanswered. Arrived at central at 6pm and had an 8am flight to catch the next day so time was limited - this appears to have a negative correlation with appetite, at least in my case. Didn’t bother getting a room and enjoyed a total of six experiences including four new ones. BTW, my ideal negotiation outcome is both f&s, everything off, unlimited or at least three positions. I don’t negotiate touching as my experience has been that good screening and chemistry usually results in girls that will allow it and if lucky sometimes even initiate it. A huge part of my screening is eye contact and as a result passed on several extremely attractive candidates who didn’t appear that inviting. Also, unless specifically mentioned, the girls generally did not display any clock watching tendencies. My ratings attempt to assess the overall experience including looks and service.

Theresa (Italian): This was earlier in the day and as a result the selection was limited but she was attractive and negotiations mistakenly appeared great from my perspective (had just completed a recon of the covered area and everyone was only offering ONE position which started to make me worried about negative changes since my last visit). As soon as we got comfortable, she said my size ruled out certain positions such as doggy (although flattered by the comment still thought to myself “oh oh, here we go”). Started with cowgirl and when she got up to change positions she oozed all over my thighs and said that it was “just the lubrication”. Please note that on a normal day this wouldn’t have been a problem but a recent report that was posted on this site kinda left me a little spooked. After washing off the lubrication, we changed positions a couple of times and actually convinced her to finish off with the “woof woof” which she had earlier ruled out. She’s a bit of a clock watcher and therefore overall rating of 6 drumsticks.

Noelle (Dutch): Another trip to the covered area revealed this beauty. Negotiation went okay but was concerned about her “two positions only but my flexibility makes it feel like ten” statement which was soon to be confirmed. At the time, I found her attractive and fun enough to take the chance. She wasn’t lying and we really clicked well with similar interests in music and other hobbies. Great session (varieties of missionary and doggy) and at the end we joked about how wet she was only to realize that she had just started her period (“what’s up with me and the really wet situations today”). Panic starts to set in with concerns about health issues but she went to great lengths (including sharing a smoke) to put my concerns to rest and was extremely apologetic claiming that she expected it a couple of days later. I give her credit for closing for the day after that point and not stressing out some other poor monger. Outside of this accident, service was so great that it felt very unlikely to be bettered by anyone (read on). Rating: 8 drumsticks and a wing.

Gabby (Dutch, Singel area): I visited Gabby during my last trip and had the urge for a voluptuous type which she is with great proportions of everything that matters to me (hips, thighs, ass) and just a tad bit of gut. Whatever she gives up in the face is adequately made up for in her service. Gave by far the best head of the day (slow and deliberate) and was very active in initiating positions. Rating: 8 drumsticks.

Sonya (Tunisia): Great eye contact and smile put her in the “must visit” category during my earlier recon. She did not fail to deliver and boy was she great! She has a warm personality that disguises her fairly aggressive nature in bed. The little things like playing with herself without being asked made the service so great that she out did all the earlier experiences (including Noelle) and took the “turkey feather” award for best overall experience of the trip with a near perfect rating of 9 drumsticks.

Juliet (Mixed German): This was my third visit with Juliet who also happens to have a relatively full figure especially in the right areas. It wasn’t my intention to visit as I was still recovering from Sonya but Juliet noticed me walking by and I just couldn’t ignore her. With Juliet, it’s usually about 25 minutes of chat with a conversation-interrupted bj during the last 10 of those minutes. Similar to Gabby, what she gives up in looks is made up for in service with my visits usually lasting an hour for the price of 15 minutes. She gives a great doggy and has multiple clitoral piercings which to me is a great sight. Rating: 8 drumsticks and wing (higher than Gabby just because of the extra time).

Sarah (forgot): It was quite late know and the selection was quite limited. Sarah provided great service but had this obsession with pain and would ask me to squeeze her nipples really hard. I really had no problem with that until she started to reciprocate the process, “hey that hurts”. Rating: 7 drumsticks and a wing.

Summary: It was a great visit with four new visits and two repeats. It seems that with time, the number of repeats increases and this might have to do with the fact that a finite pool size implies repeats over time as the number of “new” candidates diminishes (not sure). Anyways, will definitely repeat with any of the top four mention above and in fact already have a couple of their phone numbers.
Re: Trip Report
Posted: 2006-07-26, 7:08 am

Gato De PadreSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for The Report.

Good Stuff.

Gato De Padre

www.myspace.com/damercurial1ofthevs
Posted: 2006-07-26, 7:06 pm

Wim Admin
Solid report Mr. Turkey, Solid & Raunchy so to say.

Hell, you really enjoyed in Amsterdam ! And that was 6 weeks ago ?

The Theresa (in Stoof !) and Noelle (in LVenR) are the slender cookies , Gaby, Sonya, Juliet and Sarah the more buxom types, am I right ? That was a 300 euro's well spent.

Where did you find the last 3 ??

I like the drumstick and "Turkey feather" awards, I'll suggest that one to the management with your permission.

Regards,
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-26, 10:31 pm

bigblackturkey
Hi Wim:

I would be honored to have the drumstick standard adopted so please ago ahead. It was definately a well spent 300 plus euros (including vitamin v and smokes).

Wrt to the ladies, I have to say Sonya and Sarah both had pretty slender but curvy figures as well. After all my trips, I still get confused with the street names. Juliet is located around the old church area mixed with where most of the Africans are located, her window is downstairs but room is upstairs. Sonya is along one of the main canals and very close to one the bridges that is closer the central station (northwards?) end. Must be either Oudezijds Achterburgwal or Oudezijds Voorburgwal. She also has a window downstairs with a room upstairs.
Hope that helps.

Hope to get together with some board memebers on my next trip. Ciao
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: