Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Funky weed
Posted: 2006-07-29, 3:08 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Years ago my wife and I were at Hill St. Blues smoking with some Dutch friends. We lit up a joint that we'd rolled from weed we had bought elsewhere. We noticed that the stuff had a weird smell, to me it smelled like someone had kept it in a leather bag or something slightly moldy. After we smoked it the bartender came back and began to yell at us in Dutch. My wife and I asked our friends what she said, they told us that she had just accused us of smoking Heroin. I've run into bags here in the states that have what we call "that taste". Anyone have any experience with this? Sorry if my description is vague but it's hard to describe "that taste" Thanks
Re: Funky weed
Posted: 2006-07-29, 5:54 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is just a guess, but perhaps the dealer intentionally let it get moldy. I remember reading "Steal This Book" by Abbie Hoffman back in the 60's. In it, he describes a method for making your weed moldy to increase the potency. I think it involved sealing it in a damp baggie, and burying it for about a month.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: