Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Smoking with the kamer girls
Posted: 2006-08-24, 10:18 pm

shiki
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone,

Really enjoying reading about your experiences on this site - an invaluable resource! I remember reading on a few reports in the Device that some girls are willing to share a joint/pipe of cannabis with you. Unfortunately, now that I'm actually looking for the specific girls I can't find them. In the past I've asked several different Wallen girls if they were interested in smoking some cannabis & they declined (Nicole on Tromp & another girl on Sint Anne. both laughingly refused, saying that it would make it harder for them to continue working). I'm sure that it depends on the girl & the mood she's in, but does anyone know of any good-natured cannabis smoking kamer girls out there?

Many thanks for any replies,

S.

p.s. I see that Sabrina has smoked w/customers in the past. Does she still?
Re: Smoking with the kamer girls
Posted: 2006-08-24, 10:53 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
When I was Sabrina (March 2006) I had a bit of a smoke with her. She is careful* about what she smokes, though, and wasn't interested in my offer of some hash.

Hey, even if you don't smoke with her, go see her. Such a warm, genuine human. The sex is good too.

the dogs

*She is also very careful regarding the dangers of her work. For example, if you stroke yourself, don't be surprised to have her ask you to wash your hands before touching her again. Can't say as I blame her.
Posted: 2006-08-24, 11:21 pm

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Not sure if she's still working, but Lydia in the Singel used to occasionally offer you a joint during the post session chat.
Posted: 2006-08-26, 1:29 pm

gezellig
Although she didn't smoke herself, Stephanie - as featured in Discovery T&L's "Hidden" about Red Light Amsterdam - would encourage me to have a j while she got to work. A top BJ and massage she gives. Haven't seen her recently though so perhaps Wim could tell you if she's still working?

Rgds
G~
Posted: 2006-08-29, 1:33 am

michaelk
Try an hour at Park 118, or another of the brothels. 2 out of 3 smoked with me, and they both smoked like pros... One of the girls even rolled her own stuff for us both. Good time all around.

At the brothel there's no rush for time, as long as they feel comfortable with you and smoke anyway, they'll puff. Also, I get the feeling the brothel girls spend more time hanging around in a back room killing time, not as much hustle to their job.

Last I heard, Park 118 had an afternoon special, 90/ hour.
Posted: 2006-08-29, 4:24 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Most of the times that I have asked about lighting up the girl has said no but
I have enjoyed smoking pre and post session with a few girls including Sabrina.
It often leads to longer free time which is a good thing.

In September of 02 I had a great session with a tall thin blonde from England who was working at Park 118. She was @ 27 years old and had a Celtic tattoo centered on her naval.
As we showered I explained that smoking hash together would be the best way for her to improve the session.
She told me that her boyfriend was a grower and had taught her to use marijuana as a spiritual sex aide.
For no extra charge the nice lady pulled out her personal stash that was smoked and burned like incense while we worked through each position with added rituals.
That was a great session and memory but I kick myself for not being able to remember her name.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: