Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Finally convinced the girlfriend...
Posted: 2014-08-04, 2:19 am

viavianci
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys,

I've been a regular visitor to Amsterdam over the past 10 years, even managed to live out there for a while to indulge in my hobbies to my heart's content. Having been a RLD regular, I know the area quite well and what's on offer.

Unfortunately I've had to curb the lifestyle a bit since settling down with the current missus. I have however been badgering her about coming out to Amsterdam and indulging in some sordid fantasies and after CONSTANTLY hassling her for months, she's finally agreed! :D

In a nutshell my missus is keen to do all sorts of depraved things but she hasn't got the most active imagination. She's left it to me to sort that out for her and I thought I'd see what the Micers might be able to conjure up for us.

Here's what I'm after

- If anyone fancies meeting up with us whilst we're out here, please PM us some details about you, what you're into and what you'd like to do to her.

- Also welcome to any suggestions on what we could do, invites to private parties etc. Please post below.

- She's also VERY KEEN to dress up provacatively and go for a wander around the RLD in the early hours of the morning. We've tried this before but apart from getting a real eyeful, no-one's been brave enough to approach her and try it on! Our ultimate fantasy would be her getting to flirt with NON-PERVY/WEIRD guys, followed by a quick alleyway suck / discreet fuck.

Anyway we're flying out next Sunday (10th Aug) and returning on Tuesday (12th) so it's quite a small window!

HER: mid 20s black BBW. Huge tits that she loves to show off and a nice juicy arse! If you don't like curves on girls, no need to get in touch chaps.
Re: Finally convinced the girlfriend...
Posted: 2014-08-09, 12:40 am

Oralelephant
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just send you a pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: