Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple Looking for Best Gang Bang on a Thursday?
Posted: 2005-10-30, 7:34 pm

Jamie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Both Myself and my Girlfriend will be in Holland for 3 nights in November. The friday and saturday nights we have already planned but we are wanting to go to a Gang Bang on the thursday and have the choice of The Showboat or the Fantasy Beach club near Rotterdam.
We would appreciate your comments and views of what would be best for us please? This is to live out a fantasy of ours where the gf gets ALOT of guys.......she is hoping to do about 20 over the evening and would prefer if most are good looking. Any help would be greatly received.
Re: Couple Looking for Best Gang Bang on a Thursday?
Posted: 2005-10-30, 9:20 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Paradise
Schaafstraat 26

Infamous for the Thursday gang bang. More info at left under "clubs/prive".
There have been a couple of very detailed reports over the past few months. I have not been yet, but I've heard generally good reports, and the recent posts seem to confirm this. Sounds like exactly what you are looking for.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-11-01, 9:59 pm

revcolinn
Hi there

Spent a Thursday night last week (27th October) at Showboat. It was a wonderful experience and you and your GF will have all your wishes fulfilled.
Re: Couple Looking for Best Gang Bang on a Thursday?
Posted: 2005-11-03, 8:49 pm

greta
I've had great fun at Paradise. read my various posts. but i have also heard a lot of great reports about Showboat

so either of those two clubs should work

you could also go to a more informal place like sameplace. it cna be hot there or totally dead. i'd recommend paradise or showboat - and if you guys are still hopping - then on your way back to your hotel - make a late night drop-by of Sameplace - looking suitably slutty and ragged. you might even get lucky with a "nightcap"!!!

have a blast - and post all the juicy details! you are a lucky guy to have such a cool gf!!! enjoy

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: