Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
7 Days and Counting!!!!
Posted: 2007-11-24, 10:14 pm

adamandeve
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It is exactly 7 days to the minute we will be leaving home on a plane for our first "adults only" vacation! A big thank you all for your help with research even if you didn't know you helped - your reports have been wonderful reading material. Our list now includes - Bianca from Bonnie and Clydes's Nov trip, Ruby (also listed as Kim somewhere) from suffolkcouple, Sara from Albania - hopefully we can find her! and maybe a BJ for hubby from Carla since so many say she is best in RLD. I think for our first trip to play and only 2 days this is a very "do able" list! But if anyone else has any must sees for couples - let us know. We can always sleep when we get back home!

Is it too early to pack? I promise to leave a report but I can't say it will even come close to Chicagocouples!

Love Eve
Re: 7 Days and Counting!!!!
Posted: 2007-11-24, 10:30 pm

funfor2houston
As a couple do not miss the swingers clubs. Fata Morgannas , Paradise or Candy Club are all closr for you . We visited the B-1 A few weeks ago and it was a waste of time .
Re: 7 Days and Counting!!!!
Posted: 2007-11-25, 11:25 am

adamandeve
Thanks fun4twohouston - I am worried we aren't "hard core" enough for Paridise and Candy Club and I am not sure I want to spend that much time traveling back to the other clubs like Fanta and Fun4two. We only have 2 days before going onto some other countries and we actually like to see Amsterdam as well - this is our secound time to the city but the first time was straight out of college and we were just dating. Our idea of walking on the wild side then was just going to Amsterdam (gasp!). I am curious about them and wonder what the crowd would be like on Sunday or Monday nights as that's all we have there but not positive yet. Thanks for the advise and will keep it in mind. Almost 6 days now!

EVE
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: