Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
1st - 4th Feb - Couples
Posted: 2008-01-02, 10:44 pm

mi_and_ju
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

We are an attractive young couple form the UK and we are visting Amsterdam on the 1st till 4th Feb 2008.

We are just wondering if anyone other couples are going to be there that weekend, maybe chat on MSN a little and then see if we want to meet up.

We are very inexperienced, we are visting Fata Morgana on the Saturday 2nd Feb for our first experience, but we have agreed to leave all inhabitions and nerves at Gatwick Airport and just have a really naughty weekend!

We cant promise a meet as there will still be nerves but it would be nice to maybe sort something out.

Thanks

Mi and Ju xx
Re: 1st - 4th Feb - Couples
Posted: 2008-01-04, 6:02 pm

mi_and_ju
Bump!
Posted: 2008-01-06, 5:07 pm

brusselscouple
mi and ju,

We are a Canadian couple living in Belgium. We are planning on visitting Amsterdam the weekend after you for a three day/two night trip. I realize that we won't be there when you are, but we have also decided to pay a visit to Fata Morgana.

We would love to hear from you as how your trip to the club was. Might help us get over some nerves also.

Rob and Lynn
Posted: 2008-02-26, 3:14 am

Mr Magoo
So how did it go?

Anyone else getting tired of posters full of questions disappearing after they've had time to explore for themselves and find some answers?

Feedback please mi-and-ju, where did you go, what happened and everything?

Magoo
(waking up old threads while trying to research Swinger Clubs for a secret mission that will be reported in full if/when it ever happens)
Posted: 2008-02-26, 3:22 am

gyrene
Ah, you beat me to the punch Mcgoo... I hadn't forgot about this (and their other) post, I was curious too! So how did it go? How was the B1 Cinema?

Like the National Inquirer's catch phrase...

"Inquiring minds want to know" (LOL)

Posted: 2008-02-26, 11:42 pm

mi_and_ju
hi all,

sorry to delay in our reply!

unfortunatly i am the bearer of bad news and when we got out to dam we were both struck down with food poisoning - and we didnt make it to either b1 or fata morganas like we had so badly wanted to! dont visit the mcdonalds at the top of the high street, dodgy burger we think!

we can however strongly recommend the rennaisance marriott hotel - we paid £400GBP for our flights and hotel for 3 nights and got a FREE upgrade to the royal suite on the 6th floor with blacony views over the city so not all was bad!

again we are sorry for our lack of reply but we will keep visiting this board as everyone seems friendly and we are sure to go back out to dam soon!

much love!

mi and ju
Posted: 2008-02-27, 12:07 am

amsterman Power Kat
Sorry to hear!! I have eaten at that McDonalds with no trouble before although i usually prefer the KFC along there. It is a little disturbing with the pigeons strolling around in those places though!!!!

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-02-27, 1:13 am

mi_and_ju
the missus is a bit fussy with food so safe to say we now know not to visit McDonalds and eat at the Pancake Bakery for the entire weekend!

we will definately try out the clubs next time though!

xxx
Posted: 2008-02-27, 5:08 am

Mr Magoo
I'm shocked - shocked - that you could visit Amsterdam and dine at McDonalds or KFC. You can do that anywhere. What about the local cuisine? Patats met, rolmop, poffertjes, FEBO....

Actually, sorry to hear about the tummy upsets, it's a sure way to kill off all hopes of a sexy fun time. Better luck next time.

Magoo
Posted: 2008-02-28, 8:52 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
if you're out near the Singel or the main RLD and looking for a great, fresh burger, head over to the Kolksteeg (Nieuwezijds Kolk) and almost across from De Wilderman is the BurgerBar.

The BurgerBar's burgers are fabulous, fresh, highly-customizable and big by any standard. This is one of the two best burger joints in Amsterdam (if you're down near the Pijp, head to Burger Meester, around Albert Cuypstraat 48 or so). Really - these are decent, dinner-sized burgers, served fast and fresh for take out.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: