Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A few questions about RLD.
Posted: 2012-07-04, 8:47 pm

donpacino
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey there guys,

Not posted in a while now but it is getting close to the annual visit to the dam (6 weeks and counting) and due to the "weedpass" taking effect in january next year it will no doubt be the last one, so me and the mrs are wanting to make the most of it and i have a few questions im sure a few of you out there can answer.

Ive seen quite a bit mentioned on this site of a second RLD In amsterdam, a smaller one but less touristy, we tried to find it last year but had no success so my question is where can i find this RLD? im sure i read it was on the singel but im unsure how to find it, if anyone can give me directions or tram numbers/stops then that would be great.

Me and the wife are thinking of visiting a TS, my wife is just wanting to watch me fuck and does not intend to join in do u think they will be ok with this? what sort of cost am i looking at is it the standard 50 euro person? last year there was a drop dead gorgeous TS that looked really genuinely female, white with long blond hair, does anyone know if she is still there?

Now to the standard window girls, can anyone reccomend one for a couple to play with? this will be more for my wife than me though, we are wanting a girl who enjoys being with other females not one who will just put on a show for the male.

My last question, does anyone no if sameplace erotic bar is still popular and lively? if not can anyone reccomend somewhere else?

Me and the wife are wanting a smoking hot time so if anyone is over there between 16th and 22nd of august maybe we could have fun together, drop us a PM......

Thanks guys hope to here back soon.

Posted: 2012-07-04, 8:50 pm

potlover
three rlds, can't help on the rest http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... bcams.html
they are all easily reachable by foot and public transport.

Re: A few questions about RLD.
Posted: 2012-07-20, 11:22 pm

donpacino
Anyone got anymore info they can give me at all? we are heading over in about 4 weeks.

Don.

Posted: 2012-07-21, 12:23 am

essexlad Power Kat
donpacino wrote:
Anyone got anymore info they can give me at all? we are heading over in about 4 weeks.

Don.

If your wife likes a bit of a chubby girl I know Kim in singel area night shift area is bi and happy to do couples. she curvy but not fat in a bad way everything is in the right place/shape. she very dirty minded I think €100 will do the trick for her. I rate her highly as she my favourite big girl in Amsterdam.

Get your self a map and you won't get lost.

Just ask the TS at the door if it's ok if your wife can watch.
Posted: 2012-07-21, 12:41 am

peter craig
anymore on Kim in the singel area?.....I'm interested!
Posted: 2012-07-21, 1:22 am

donpacino
essexlad wrote:
donpacino wrote:

Don.

If your wife likes a bit of a chubby girl I know Kim in singel area night shift area is bi and happy to do couples. she curvy but not fat in a bad way everything is in the right place/shape. she very dirty minded I think €100 will do the trick for her. I rate her highly as she my favourite big girl in Amsterdam.

Get your self a map and you won't get lost.

Just ask the TS at the door if it's ok if your wife can watch.

Thanks for the reply,

Kim does sound very interesting and could no doubt be alot of fun but me and the mrs are in to more slimmer/petite girls but then saying that we did use a girl on Molensteeg a couple of years ago who called herself Roxanna who was a bit bigger than what we would usually go for who we had alot of fun with, in fact we actually went back to her a few months later for a repeat session but this time she called herself monica, still an excellent time though, so who knows maybe kim could be a possibility.

I have a map, i use georges maps which im lead to beleive are the best ones about to use, am i right?

Don

Posted: 2012-07-21, 1:59 am

essexlad Power Kat
Yeah your safe with george maps's and http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Map.html for coffeeshops map. And a normal map so you link everywhere up as we all been lost in Amsterdam before and a map life saver well I had a easy to find hotel but some of the mini street's/ally confuse me while well stoned.

Yeah I understand always a bit tricky finding good bi window girl if I hear anything I let you know. www.hookers.nl is a Dutch site that has loads of reviews so you might find some on there but you would need to translate it into English so Google chrome or another add on site on other web browser should help you.

peter you should read my trip report about her but long story short she tanned skin, dye dark red hair Hungarian early 30's e tits and I paid €100 for suck fuck and pussy licking for like 30-40 mins plus I was allow to cum over her body and kissing too dirty talking. but we really did click and I can't say if she will give the same to everyone just be polite and if its gets going good then your in for a treat. 4M Oude Nieuwstraat , nightshift.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: