Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
In Fata Morgana
Posted: 2015-03-03, 10:43 am

togms
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My wife and I has just returned to Norway after a nice trip to Amsterdam. Before we left Norway we spoke a lot about taking our sexlife to the next level, to visit a nice swingersclub. We gathered some information about the clubs in and around Amsterdam, but couldn’t make a decision before we arrived the great city.
On Thursday we arrived late, had a good meal and took a walk in RLD before going back to our hotel, Marriot, and fucked like rabbits.

On Friday it was shopping, shopping and did I mention shopping till we nearly dropped. Back on the hotel an hour on the bed, shower and dressing for a better meal. She put on her finest underwear and we had a trip to a club in back of our heads when leaving for the restaurant. Some bubbles later we left the restaurant and took a decision, lets head to Fata Morgana. We arrived abt 2330 and had the best reception ever. A woman gave us a tour round the house, it was already some action going on that made it tickle for both of us, back in the bar area a nice couple asked us to sit with them and we did.

We explained that this was our first trip to a club like Fata. They told us that they had been part of the swinger scene for about ten years and could give us all the advises we needed. And all the advises we needed was to say no when someone asked for something we didn’t want to do, to respect each other, to respect all other. And to enjoy. We did.

After half an hour a third couple asked if they could sit with us as well we said yes and all six talked for about ten minutes before the man, Pieter, in the first couple asked if we should find a free room for all six of us. We all agreed and looked up a room. Once inside we dropped the underwear as well and each couple started the fun on they’re own.

We ended up in a 69 we me on bottom, while we played the four others came over and started to play with Silje, my wife. Touching her body and kissing her all over. Then it all took off and the six of us had sex in every thinkable position for the rest of the nite.

My wife was a bit unsure about this before we entered the club. She is not unsure any longer and we both feel that this will spice up our sex-life. As I see a lot of unexperienced as us are here to seek advice, I thought I would share this, a nice swingersclub could be the magic thing that get this working for you.

Posted: 2015-03-03, 10:20 pm

drizzle
Sounds like a nice adventure. Adds something to your relationship, doesn't it?
Re: In Fata Morgana
Posted: 2015-03-03, 10:39 pm

togms
We think it did, no doubt.
Sharing this was exciting really exciting. We both think the reception of the people we met at the club made a difference. Our biggest concern was about jealousy. But it was never on our mind, it was all about sex for pleasure and fun. We were at the right club at the right time and met the right people.

Posted: 2015-04-27, 2:12 pm

Tobilde
Were a norwegian couple going to amsterdam this weekend? We´re going to try out some naughty fun. What di you reccomend? And how was it on Fata Morgana when it came to single girls? Were going there on saturday. Is that a good day?

I&T
Posted: 2015-05-16, 11:12 am

marc1964
Were couple will be in amsterdam next month.
we want to do some naughty staff
what can you reccomend ?
swinger...
public sex...
gang bang....

thank you
Posted: 2015-07-01, 1:14 pm

nemenya
We will be there again nexth month ,hope everything will be great as in first one...
Posted: 2015-07-04, 1:45 am

simple_fun
nemenya wrote:
We will be there again nexth month ,hope everything will be great as in first one...

Hello nemenya.........are you interested in meeting a single guy?
Posted: 2015-07-06, 10:20 am

togms
Nice, we planned to go to Amsterdam this week but have to push it to later this year. Spetember most likely.
Have a nice time!

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: