Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Question from 1st time couple
Posted: 2011-07-05, 6:32 pm

Austindp
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello to you all.

My Wife and I are making a trip back to Amsterdam in August to celebrate our anniversary and after lots and lots of discussions we would like to try a bit more than just wandering around the RLD, getting horny & going back to the hotel for a session.

We love the idea of having sex in the same room as other people doing the same but have never done it before, so are understandably nervous and concerned about it all (my Wife more than me).

I have read a lot of very helpful posts on here and it seems that either Sameplace or Club Paradise would be the best choice of venue?

What we thought about doing was visiting either Sameplace or Club Paradise and just having a drink, having a look around and seeing what we feel. If we get horny then job done, if not then we can just leave. The concerns are most probably the same as any newbees:

My Wife is extremely attractive with one hell of a body, so will she get hassled as soon as we walk in or if I have to go to the toilet etc?

Can we enter each place and have a drink without having to change into other clothes or remove all our clothes?

As it is likely to be nice weather we cannot hide our outfits under coats, so suggestions of what is acceptable by the clubs would be much appreciated.

It is most likely that the most that will happen on our first visit is we find a seat in a corner somewhere, watch what is going on and then have a play with each other and see what happens. This would mean no other person joining in unless my Wife see's an attractive woman and is feeling comfortable enough. Is this the wrong attitude and would we be better served going to one of the crap clubs like Moulin Rouge to see some naked flesh and leave it at that?

Many apologies for what I imagine are really boring, crap questions but I hope that the knowledgable ones on here are able to help us get involved.

Thanks in advance and congratulations on such an awesome website!! ;-)
Re: Question from 1st time couple
Posted: 2011-07-05, 8:19 pm

donpacino
Hey there,

I have sent you a PM

Posted: 2011-07-05, 9:50 pm

readingrabbit
We are also going first time and my other half is also very attractive, last time we tried something like this in france it was bit chaotic to get out. This time we will try something private :-)
Posted: 2011-07-06, 12:09 am

topov
Hi,

Try Sameplace should suit your needs dress as you please no need to get naked unless you want to, check their website for your dates though, some nights are T and T or men only. Search Sameplace on here for more details,
cheers.
Posted: 2011-07-06, 12:37 am

Roland Power Kat
Have sent you a private message as well.

It was a copy of an older post that I sent to someone else but answers all your questions.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2011-07-06, 9:12 am

Austindp
Thank you all for your answers and advice, much appreciated.

Roland, special thanks to you for your indepth advice, it will make my Wife feel a lot more comfortable about the whole thing.

If anyone else has something they can add then please do.

Thanks again.
Posted: 2011-07-06, 9:16 am

Grilyn
Hi, we are also looking for information regarding this topic. our situation is pretty much exactly the same as the couple who posted the thread. We have read about the candy club but wasn't sure how far away that was or what it was like. If someone could also send me the info regarding this question that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Austindp, if you could forward me any info you got that would be much appreciated!
Posted: 2011-07-06, 9:25 am

Austindp
Hi Grylin

I'm sure Roland will be happy to send you over the details he sent to me. All very helpful and confirms what I thought from my research on this great forum.

It seems that the Candy Club is not the place to go if you are a couple looking for a safe first time. It seems to be at the bottom of the quality scale, frequented by mainly men and working girls, therefore if you arrive with your Wife she will get A LOT of attention.

I think we will firstly try Sameplace as this seems the more relaxed and up market of the 3 we would have considered. From what Roland has said it also has a lockable room where you can go, lock the door and have fun without being bothered. It does have windows though, so people can watch you but that's the whole point, so sounds spot on for us.

Good luck!
Posted: 2011-07-06, 9:47 am

Grilyn
Thanks for you reply,

Hi Roland if you could send me the same information that you sent Austin that would be much appreciated.

Will have to investigate a bit more before we go!
Posted: 2011-07-06, 11:21 am

donpacino
Grilyn wrote:
Thanks for you reply,

Hi Roland if you could send me the same information that you sent Austin that would be much appreciated.

Will have to investigate a bit more before we go!

Same here please roland.

Posted: 2011-07-06, 1:21 pm

topov
Hi,

a copy of reply to a previous similar post follows, there is loads more on sameplace if you search through although from experience it seems easier to ask for info and to be fair things can change, and opinions differ, we went to Candy Club and left immediately but there have been reviews from others very satisfied with the experience posted after our visit and reading them I may be tempted to try again but I would say for a first experience dont go there, the use of the upmarket phrase in your post would second that, Candy Club is not upmarket, mind Sameplace I would recommend but again upmarket does not spring to mind as a description, think more small provincial night club than big city VIP joint. I am not wanting to put you off or seem condescending here btw I would say just go and see what you think, I dont think anyone going to sameplace could have a bad experience,if you dont like it it has cost you about the price of a reasonable meal out.

This is from previous post as said, search my posts for more and best of luckwith your adventures.

Paradise was the first club we went to and really did not know what to expect, we had done the RLD and sex shows and thought it would be interesting to try a club, I would say we were only really expecting to watch and to be honest there was not a lot going on the night we went. There could have been fifty or sixty people in there but it is such a big place it seemed quiet. Most people were sitting round the bar, we saw maybe two couples having sex the time we were there but you couldn't even see because they were surrounded by single guys. We may have stayed longer but a single guy latched onto us and couldn't take the hint we weren't interested, he was not unpleasant just a bit over eager and we had not been unhappy to chat with him at first but we told him not interested and wandered off to look around and he trailed after us like a lost dog. We were waved at by a couple who were in a private room, you can see in but enter by invite, so there could have been action but we weren't up for it, I wasnt attracted to them and also our new friend was breathing down our necks. Anyway we decided to call it a night, didn't even have a second drink, with hindsight maybe we went too early, we left about midnight, but people had been leaving when we got there so maybe it is just hit and miss, would go again but think would make sure it is a party theme night.

As we were waiting for taxi outside the couple who had been in the private room walked past us to their car they were obviously local if not regulars and a couple with American accents arrived by taxi and asked how busy it was they said they had called ahead and were told maybe twenty couples and a few singles, we said about right maybe more than a few singles but a fair description, we told them it had been our frst time visit so we could not compare it with anything, but anyway with what they had been told they gave it a go, we waited a while longer for the taxi and they did not come straight out.

I was trying to be brief and have failed hope it makes sense.

Paradise/Sameplace comparison

Paradise is like a large leisure club, you go in get undressed then into the performance areas like Dave Angel-almost Au Naturelle. so you are in at the deep end. Sameplace you enter take off your coat and go into bar area most people kept most of their clothes on most of the time, still good action though, trousers down skirt up. tits out, knickers to one side fucking in the basement-nice couple they were, they moved into private room with another couple-the girls got it on together then the men joined then swopped, all very sociable they waved us in but again we preferred to watch, they said later back in the bar they would go again if we had changed our minds, so plenty there if you want.

Rambling again but hope useful, I think my advice would be if this is first time anywhere not just Amsterdam go to Sameplace even not partaking still gives a horny time and whatever you did want to do would be ther
e.
If you are experienced elsewhere Either Sameplace or Paradise would likely be great.
Posted: 2011-07-07, 12:45 am

Roland Power Kat
Grilyn I responded to your PM request.

Donpacino, I have sent you a PM.

Regards to you both.

Roland

Posted: 2011-07-09, 2:04 am

readingrabbit
is there any possibility to meet other couples? We are from UK and would be staying near amsterdam centraal, if any other couple wishes to meet us for drink they are welcome.

cheers
Posted: 2011-07-09, 4:25 pm

funfor2houston
We have been to most of the Clubs around Amsterdam , but never to Sameplace . Roland has been very kind and invited us but we have some Dutch couples that we go to the clubs with that refuse to go to Sameplace . They say it is strong BDSM , No problem for us ......But we are a Lifestyle couple and are more into the sex and swinging . We love to meet other couples for friends and if there is sex with it we enjoy it .

The best club for us is Fata Morganna's FM has it all sauna ,swimming pool , outdoor play , private rooms , orgy rooms , 3 bars . full buffet and lots of attractive couples .
At FM you can dance in the disco , walk outside to cool down watch attractive couples playing on the Hammocks have a drink from a cabanna . Go back in the club get something to eat , sit around a fire place chat with outher couples . Walk around the inside is like a maze of private and public rooms . We can say we have always had a good time at FM ..Oh by the way FM has a public exhibition room ...somewhat like a small theatre some couples really like to be exhibitionists and it gets hot for the people watching . At FM they permit only couples Friday , Saturday and Sunday .

Paradise used to be a really great club but I am afraid it is going to end up like the Candy Club . We were there in April had a good time . But it was a Sunday night .

Over the years we have met lots of really nice couples in the NL at the Lifestyle clubs that we stay in touch with on Facebook today . Hope your experience is a really fun one at any club you choose to go to .
Posted: 2011-12-17, 8:45 am

oxman28001
This will be our first time in a swinging club, We're used to Bangkok people roung to your hotel and bang bang!!!
How much does it cost to enter and whats the action like in mid-January? we will go on a friday nite....Any firsts-times with advice? My wife is Vietnamese and hot, sexy and beautiful, I am also worried about too many men jumping on her....hehehehe as she is asian and it being Europe not many chances to have an Asian women... Im thinking that She will be very active while Im left playing with myself :-(
Posted: 2011-12-20, 11:14 am

Cobblestoned
if you are a first time couple, I would not suggest going to Same Place, or even Paradise, both are not so clean, old places with too much non-couple activity during the week.
Fun4Two is the best club, clean, modern, good looking couples, good food. Your wife/girlfiend will appreciate the difference, Fata Morgana is nice also and closer to Amsterdam, but not as good looking of couples.
It is worth the extra cab/train fare to go to Fun4Two, you will be amazed
Posted: 2012-01-14, 5:18 pm

Eamon D
Can you advise how your experience went as my wife and i are wnating to do exactly the same.
Thanks
E
Posted: 2012-02-29, 12:54 am

billcarman1
Not sure if it still applies, but can I get pm'd the same info?
Posted: 2012-03-01, 2:13 am

rheingau Power Kat
Hey Roland - I think we need a publicly postable "Sticky" couple advice post from you here, have a think and send it via PM to admin if you're up for this idea!

We missed the exchange of Hellau this year but I hope you had a good time.......................
Posted: 2012-06-12, 7:23 am

BradandTammy
My wife and I are looking for her first bi experience, don't know if the club scene is the right choice but if we can 'ease into it' she is open to other experiences as well. Suggestions? Thank you - we're in AMS first week of July
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: