Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 38 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
couple wantin voyeurism??
Posted: 2005-11-04, 7:49 pm

atcnutmeg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
my wife and i are comin back to amsterdam end of nov and wondered if there anywhere we can go and have sex together only but where others can view??
were strictly not into other couples or parties, just experimenting with being watched????
bless us its our first time at this!!!
i can be emailed on atcnutmeg@hotmail.com
thanx atc
Re: couple wantin voyeurism??
Posted: 2005-11-04, 9:56 pm

floydpink
If you go to the Paradise Club, there are several places where you can do your thing together without being hassled, but whilst being watched. There is a walled off room that has open grates that people can look through, and we've watched couples in there a few times. Actually, any reputable swing club will strictly self-enforce the universal rule: "no means no," although some clubs (like Paradise) welcome single guys, who can be a bit pushy. That's why they have the semi-private rooms. You'll definitely have plenty of people watching, though!

Good luck. Private me if you want any more details or further discussion.

floyd

Posted: 2005-11-04, 10:06 pm

atcnutmeg
thanx
bit worried bout the pushy guy thing though. my partner and i are strictly for ourselves and pushy guys wouldn't like me when im angry!!!
the swinging clubs u mention that no means no sounds interesting?.. can we go to one of these and just be watched?? can u recommend one if so?
we thought (maybe cliche) that other swingers may try to persuade us and that would ruin the experience we want.
thanx again
Posted: 2005-11-04, 10:35 pm

atcnutmeg
someone help!!!!!
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:00 pm

atcnutmeg
thers plenty readin, someone must have some idea?????????
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:00 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I should imagine you will still get asked though, so if you are sensitive or sniffy about that, then maybe it would be a problem.

You can go into a Kamer and negotiate with a girl. She will watch you... may do it for half price even if all she has to do is watch.

Dont be too offended if she uses the opportunity to catch some sleep though.
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:03 pm

greta
at Paradise club - in addition to the cage room - there are 3 rooms with clear glass walls that you can lock

you and your partner wiat till one of the rooms is vacant - then go in and lock the door

there will be plenty of others watching you!

if its gangbang night (Thurs) you will mainly be watched by guys. some will jerk off as they watch you.

if its a couples only night (I think Sundays) then you will be seen by couples

some may try the door - or politely tap on the door or window to get your attention to see if you want to be joined. but the fact that you have locked the door sends the clear message that you simply want to play with each other and that you are happy to be watched. just ignore them - or wave "no thanks"

you can also try in the main room (esp on couples night) - but there is a chance that others may approach you. but i have never known anyone not accept "no"

either spoken - or if someone offers to touch one of you (and they are usually very cautious) - and you don't want it - you just gesture "no thanks" or wave your hand to say "no" - and people do respect it

there are three other clubs that have private rooms - but i don't know if those rooms are with windows and lock-able (as they are at paradise)

showboat
fata morgana
fun4two

there are also a couple of more informal bar type clubs (without the whole sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi set ups)

sameplace
candy club

we like sameplace.

you could go at it in those clubs and be watched - but you might be approached by others wanting to see if there is a desire to make it an open event. easy enough to say no - but you wouldn't have the barrier of the glass walls and locked door

(i find that lack of barrier more exciting - but then I'm a naughty slut who likes the interaction!)

have lots of fun - and post your experiences on this board - a) because it helps others in the future and b) coz some of us will be happy to hear the hot details!!

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:05 pm

atcnutmeg
askins not a problem, just the last guy who replied said people at paradise could be pushy thats all, its kindve a public thing, not just one person, we'd rather only a few, i guess as its our first time the worry of people becoming pushy and being outnumbered is a problem.
like i say as we get more into this hopefully our fears and judgements will change.
thanx for replying and if you can advise further please do .
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:10 pm

atcnutmeg
thanx greta!!!
that gives us loads to go on!!!
wooooooooohoooooooooo
xx
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:17 pm

greta
there can always be a few pushy types who are scenting "gangbang" - but as i said - i have never found it get out of hand

i think the reason for that is twofold

the clubs depend their existence on couples feeling comfortable to return and recommend etc. bad experiences would ruin their business - so if there is any commotion or unhappiness - they jump to resolve it. they have a few security people around at all times.

and i beleive that there is also a group decency that would kick in immediately if anyone got out of hand. most people are decent. and if someone got carried away by being a pest or not taking no for an snswer - the groupthink would be a) to protect a woman or couple being harrassed. and b) that the bad apple was making things bad for everyone else. therefore the situation would need to be swiftly resolved

in reality i doubt you will have any trouble

i think you might want to have a low key session at an erotic club/bar like sameplace first. it's cheaper more relaxed. like the bar in Cheers. but with sexy mood. if you just do your thing you will be watched

paradise is hot - but a more intense mood

greta

Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:22 pm

atcnutmeg
would you be kind enough to reply or email me with details of sameplace? i think it sounds like the better option for our 1st time, were only on a dutch dash ferry crossing for our anniversary!! so we'd need it to be in an afternoon if possible.
i cant access their site due to internet restrictions on this computer, but whereabouts is sameplace in relation to amsterdam centr/rld etc... what kind of charges would we expect?
thank you so much for your help... we'll definately keep you informed on how it goes!!!
xx
Posted: 2005-11-04, 11:42 pm

greta
first of all - I recommend that you do this when you have a little more time than just an afternoon

most of the clubs are open in evenings. sameplace and other do open daytime just on Sundays - but don't get cranked till about 5pm-6pm earliest

and if this is your first time - you need to give both of yourselves a little time to get ready to savor and enjoy this wonderful experience.

sameplace requires that peoople have made some effort to dress up in attractive sexy clothes - not just jeans and tee shirt. they want to create an erotic mood

paradise doesn't normally get going till 9pm-10pm

sameplace is fairly central. costs us about 8-10 Euros taxi from a fairly central hotel. 10 mins. Paradise is a little further in the suburbs. maybe 12-15 euro.

you really need to try to give yourself some time to enjoy this. otherwise you won't enjoy it - you'll be too busy worrying about travel times etc

find a cheapie hotel (others on this board will make suggestions) and give yourself time to have a blast

sameplace currently has no prices on its website. last time we were there it was a min. charge for drinks. forget exactly. maybe 30-40 euros. we were totally happy though

Amsterdam
Nassaukade 120 -
Corner 2' Hugo de Groot
1052 EC Amsterdam
Tel: 020 4751981

Tues/Weds/Thurs – 8pm-1am
Fri/ 8pm-4am
Sat – Fetish party - usually latex/rubber/bondage/S&M crowd
Sun 8pm – 3am – couples
Mon - gay men only!

greta

Posted: 2005-11-05, 10:36 am

atcnutmeg
thanx greta, were gonna change our booking for an overnight stay!
we'll be in touch!!
xx
Posted: 2005-11-05, 12:54 pm

adamx
Wife and I went to three of these clubs in the same weekend recently - Candy Club Sameplace and Showboat - havn't been to Paradise but Showboat was the best of these three by a mile - fantastic place - very hard core but no pressure to do anything - definately the place to go if you like being watched ONLY - great night out - drinks inexpensive and great food.Only drawback is the cab ride approx €30 / €40 each way - but well worth it !!!!

ENJOY!!
Posted: 2005-11-05, 3:35 pm

atcnutmeg
thanx
anyone else any ideas??
Posted: 2005-11-05, 5:15 pm

atcnutmeg
c'mon people.... 240 hits and a handful of replies???? lol
Posted: 2005-11-05, 5:19 pm

greta
We’ve not been to Showboat yet. We’ve been to Sameplace and Paradise several times. Kyle is the king of research! He likes to get all the logistics for our trips worked out ahead of time and he has come up with the following info about Showboat gleaned from their website and looking through other posts etc.

Showboat
http://www.showboat.nl/

You can save money on the outbound journey from Amsterdam since you would be traveling during safe time of day/evening. Take train to nearest station – then local taxi from station to Showboat (much cheaper than taxi all the way.)

But returning back to Amsterdam hotel late at night after fun ‘n’ games – it would be more prudent to invest in a door-to-door taxi. You won’t want to hang about a drafty train station!

Or if only going to be in Amsterdam for one night - stay at a hotel close to Showboat. They suggest two hotels on their website.

Club prices and times

Couples - entrance free plus a minimum of € 15.00 p/p to be spent on drinks at the bar

Thurs – gangbang night (2pm-1am. Free buffet 6pm-8pm)
Friday – theme night (different each week) (8pm-3am) price & times may vary according to the theme. Check the website.
Saturday – “erotic party” inc. music/dancing (8pm-5am. Free buffet from 11pm)
Sunday – “chill-out party” more relaxed mood (2pm-1am. Free buffet from 7pm)

now you got the scoop on showboat!

you're gonna have fun

one other tip. take it slow and easy. don't put pressure on yourselves. sometimes it takes a little time to ease from the hotness of the idea of doing something wild to the reality of it. and that's cool. we all started out as newbies. one of you might be more nervus than the other - and thats cool too. just take it slow. and have a relaxed idea aboiut it. if one of you gets nervous then its totally important that the other one is completely understanding about it and makes clear that if you do it it;s fantastic but if for any reason you DON'T do it - it ain't the end of the world. Just a change of plan. and there's always another time. that approach makes it so much easier to enjoy yourselves

greta

Posted: 2005-11-05, 5:31 pm

up4it
A trip to the B1 cinema could be what you are looking for. Its certainly the cheaper option.

Buy your tickets in the shop and go up the first flight of stairs and into the hetro cinema. When we have been we usually find only 1 or 2 men in watching the film. Once you start the film is forgot and you get their full attention. If the men are brave enough they usually come and sit beside your woman but i found telling them they can look but not touch is sufficient.

If you want a bigger audience go up to the top, walk around and then go back down to the hetro cinema. This will lead to a trail of bi guys following you down.
Posted: 2005-11-05, 5:39 pm

atcnutmeg
where abouts is the cinema???
cheers
Posted: 2005-11-05, 5:54 pm

up4it
near the flower market about 15 mins walk from center. Look for a macdonalds and its just around the corner.
 [ 38 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: