Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Are they any good stripshows for couples
Posted: 2006-11-06, 10:48 am

Young_Couple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Me and my Girlfriend have our first trip to Amsterdam in less than 2 weeks and we cant wait :-)
We have quite a bit planned including a visit to fun4two. Are there any stripclubs or bars with dancers that allows in couples, we are after something quite low key for our first night and to break us in for Fun4two lol.

Thanks
Re: Are they any good stripshows for couples
Posted: 2006-11-06, 11:49 am

wingwongwaller
Have a look at the post from Mike deHavilland. Mentions la Vie en rose but i cant find a website for it.
Posted: 2006-11-06, 12:47 pm

Young_Couple
Okay thanks very much I'll have a look.
Thanks
Posted: 2006-11-06, 4:13 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
moulin rogue isnt bad
my EX g/friend got dragged on stage a few yrs back and gave a b/j to a male stripper

not sure if this is any help to you ?

Posted: 2006-11-06, 5:12 pm

Young_Couple
Cool, yeah this audience participation thing sounds fun, we might check it out
Posted: 2006-11-06, 5:19 pm

wingwongwaller
This sounds fun. If there's a chance of getting her kit off my girl will be up there!
We were thinking of going to 'same place' where the clients provide their own entertainment.
I think they are in the throws of updating their website according to the forum, but I've only used
Babel Fish to translate from Dutch to English. The guy that runs this place (Joop) seems quite a character. http://www.sameplace.nl/english/index.htm loin the forum!
Posted: 2006-11-07, 12:37 am

mrarse
Hi Greenhoff

Can I ask for a BIG favour please …………… I’d love to know more about your ex-girlfriend’s stage show at Moulin Rouge

A female friend told me they had done something very similar when in Amsterdam a few years ago & I’m not sure if I’m having my leg pulled or not.

When we were in the Casa Rosso at Xmas ’05 the audience interaction was very tame, more humorous than erotic, and definitely not to that level of interest (I would have definitely remembered !!)

Thanks
Posted: 2006-11-07, 12:46 am

mrarse
Hi Greenhoff

Can I ask for a BIG favour please …………… I’d love to know more about your ex-girlfriend’s stage show at Moulin Rouge

A female friend told me they had done something very similar when in Amsterdam a few years ago & I’m not sure if I’m having my leg pulled or not.

When we were in the Casa Rosso at Xmas ’05 the audience interaction was very tame, more humorous than erotic, and definitely not to that level of interest (I would have definitely remembered !!)

Thanks
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: