Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip report - mainly Candy Club
Posted: 2006-11-03, 4:42 pm

browneyes
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

The following is a trip report from July, 2007. I'll be back in Amsterdam quite soon, hopefully with new stories to tell, so I wanted to post the report of my July trip before the memories fade.

The weed I consumed over the course of my stay was as follows:

Genie in the Bottle @ Homegrown Fantasy (circa 11E/gr): I had read plenty of good reviews about the coffee shop, so I had great expectations of what was described to me as their stronest sativa. It was, in fact a sativa/indica mix, producing a mild, rather innocuous high.

New York City Diesal @ Freetown (circa 12E/gr): I knew that I was being ripped off when I bought this at what must be one of the more touristy coffee shops (looked underweight to me). It got my heart pumping a bit faster than the Genie, but still I was expecting a little more.

Blueberry Haze (I think it was Blueberry) @ Relax (circa 8E/gr): Small coffee shop in a side street west of Singel. At least as racy as the NYCD, but better value for money.

Siver Haze @ High Times, near the Old Church (circa 9E/gr): The best sativa of the trip. The first place where the dealer actually weighed the purchase before my eyes.

(NB I can't remember the exact prices, but my estimates are more or less right.)

I tried in vain to track down some of the girls recommended in the device, but with my mind scrambled by the weed, it was no good. I basically wandered aimlessly around the city for three days, not recognising anyone mentioned in the pages of this board.

I did venture into the kamer of a black lady in the Old Church area (she was about three doors south of the little cul de sac on the church's eastern side, if that makes any sense. She was wearing a white bra and panties and called herself Tracy (I think) form Cotonou, which I took to mean the West Afrccan country of Benin. I was enticed in by her E25 quote for a fuck and suck. I knew that this was not the going rate, but I never could resist a bargain. Once inside, the usual scene unfolded: she asked for more money, I refused and ultimately left unsatisfied. Although I take most of the blame for this episode, I must say that her approach was always quite aggressive and when she was touching my cock in an attempt to prise more cash out of me, she seemed to have an aversion to handling anything that even remotely resembled skin. It was all quite comical, really.

I had a better experience at the Candy Club. I had visited this place back in the 1990s and it hasn't changed a bit (including the prices, to their great credit). I went on Sunday night, when it costs E25 to get in. The club, as mentioned in previous reports, is small and simple. There is a bar in an alcove at one end, a modest dancefloor occupying the bulk of the space and at the other end of the club a few sofas and matresses. On a Sunday evening, the management employ two working girls to animate the advertised gangbang evening. Those familiar with the swinging lifestyle will know that a gangbang basically consists of several men taking care of one lady, all at the same time. The Candy Club's idea of the concept is to have one guy at a time go with either of the two girls while the other men watch from a distance. I found one of the two girls quite attractive, in fact. She was tall, slim and relatively young. The other girl had a more homely look and was a little plump, although not bad looking. The proceedure is simple: one a girl becomes free, you can take your turn. The actual sex follows a similar patern to any other window girl: CBJ, sex in one or two positions. I opted for the tall, slim girl, who was friendly and reasonably good at everything. Later in the evening I tried to go with the other girl, but she refused on the basis that I had already fucked the other one. I don't know if this is house policy. At around midnight the two gangbang girls stop working and the club starts toi let in other independent working girls. The quality is above average and the great advantage (for me at least) is that you can talk in an unrushed, relaxed environment before making any deals. The statndard rate is E50, but many will go for E35. The sex takes place there and then in the club, usally in a quite corner with a curtain drawn. Voyeurs will be taking peeks, but it's not as blatantly voyeuristc as the gangbang, which takes place on two beds in full view of everyone.

Along with the hookers (by far the majority), the Candy Club is also visited by swingers. On my visit there was only one couple. They seemed to be there to watch, although the lady did let me suck her breasts at one point.

To conclude, one of my favourite things to do in Amsterdam is visit the peep show. I get an awfully intense rush from taking a few mighty drags of weed and staring into the eyes of a naked women as she comes my way on the revolving stage. Often the simple things are the best, hey!
Re: Trip report - mainly Candy Club
Posted: 2006-11-03, 6:57 pm

Wan King
Good report,

Do the gangbng girls go off a wash between men??

Is it possible to perform oral sex on them??

The gang bang girls (grannies) in showboat allow DATY, and some allow kissing and BBBJs.
Posted: 2006-11-03, 7:07 pm

Wan King
Another thing about the Candy club is that it is hit and miss for swinging couples (apart from sat night when only a very limited number of guys can enter the club)

The few times Ive been there, there was very limited swinging activity with the few couples that were present. infact most of the swinging couples did very little.
Posted: 2006-11-04, 3:49 pm

browneyes
The tall, slim girl went off for a wash after every guy. For some reason the other girl spent much more time with each man and didn't seem to be as anxious to wash as her colleague. I agree with Wan about the lack of genuine swinging couples at the Candy Club. I would recommend it more as a halfway house between visiting a window girl and going to a full-fledged swingers club like Showboat. Also, if sex in front of starngers bothers you, I wouldn't particularly recommend the Candy Club - or any other swingers club for that matter.
Posted: 2006-11-04, 3:53 pm

browneyes
... and no DATY or BBBJ - at least not with the two gangbang girls. I never tried, but I think that many of the independents who come in after the gangbang is over are open to DATY and maybe BBBJ. The advantage you have here is that you can chat them up in a relaxed atmosphere before doing the deed. That always helps when negotiating DATY and such like.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: