Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Swinging Clubs in Amsterdam
Posted: 2007-04-11, 5:27 pm

himerus_thalia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We are trying to find any clubs that cater for real people. There are many clubs that cater for the 'beautiful posers' but we are a totally bi couple in our mid 40's, ordinary not gorgeous, and we are looking to find a club (or two) to visit when we are in Amsterdam in June (not there on a weekend sadly). Ideally a club with a jacuzzi or two..not a club which is just a glorified nightclub..very boring..we want to play not dance!!
Re: Swinging Clubs in Amsterdam
Posted: 2007-04-12, 3:13 pm

himerus_thalia
So not one single reply...does nobody know of any clubs for real people.

As for 'Fun4two' which everyone keeps recommending..checked out their website and have never seen anything so funny (and totally unsexy) in our enture life, this is from their website..

"4:
What do we have to wear?
Besides being appropriately dressed when you arrive at the club (T-shirt and sneakers are 'not proper' in a club such as Fun 4 Two) it is customary that the guests change into lingerie at a designated time.
We would like to stress that the clothing regulations regarding lingerie are of the utmost importance!
Sometimes we notice guests walking around in regular everyday underwear, which, in our opinion, is totally inappropriate in a club that people visit for erotic reasons. Some of our guests might be insecure, or doubtful that their figure is suitable for wearing sexy lingerie. From our experience we have seen that wearing nice sexy lingerie, which helps to 'disguise' those worrisome spots, can be the difference of night and day. In the event that you don't already know where to shop for first class lingerie, we have included a list of lingerie shops on our Internet site. We have a deal with these stores and can recommend them to you wholeheartedly. You will even receive a discount when you show your membership card with your purchases.We also organise and host fashion shows on a regular basis displaying only the fanciest and most up-to-date erotic lingerie. You can also find a fine selection of beautiful lingerie in our own lingerie shop. We do everything we can to help create the most erotic atmosphere possible for our guests, and we expect that our guests in return will also put an equal amount of effort into achieving this.

5:
Are we obliged to change from our clothes into lingerie?
At the start of the evening all guests are dressed in their regular outfits.
After the D.J has played the lingerie tune everybody changes his or her clothes for lingerie.
(Men wear boxer shorts or any other underwear and ladies can wear anything that's sexy.)"

Talk about bloody regimented...sex should be about freedom not playing to order...when we go to a swinging club we like to choose when we play and don't undress to order...swinging is about freedom not some bloody DJ playing a 'lingerie tune'. Does anyone really enjoy this kind of regimented rubbish?

Here's to real swinging with real people...just wondering if we will actually find any in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2007-04-12, 4:38 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2007-04-12, 5:04 pm

himerus_thalia
We asked a very specific question. We requested details of clubs that cater for real people not preening posers who strut around in fancy lingerie and play to order (we always thought sex and swinging was about freedom, not undressing when some idiot plays a tune??)

Personally we will not visit any club where you have to dress up..we prefer to either be naked or, at the most, wear a towel for easy removal. If there are any such clubs in Amsterdam we would be delighted to know about them. Or is it, as we suspect, that all the clubs are glorified nightclubs where people just pose?

As for the information being 'easily available' on this site..well, we have spent quite some time looking and we cannot find the answers to our questions. Perhaps you will tell us where, on this site, we can
find them?
Posted: 2008-02-26, 3:05 am

Mr Magoo
I was doing a bit of searching of my own and found this post.

I'm sorry the original poster got no feedback at all, seems like a reasonable question. However by using Search and entering "Fun4Two" I got this thread and a bunch of others that discussed various swinger clubs. No doubt other search terms (try ShowBoat) would turn up similar.

Anyway I hope they're still around to read this, and others might post any information that they haven't already about the topic. While links to clubs websites are helpful, what's really unique about this site is its genuine firsthand accounts from people who've been there.

My own e0.02 worth of first hand information is this:

ShowBoat on a Saturday night in 2006 had a range of customers from the old and grotesque to the young and lovely, with a good many in between. It did have single men (otherwise I wouldn't have got in). It had some young couples who just wanted to play with each other and either watch or be watched, it had groups that seemed to know each other well, and it had enough space for me to just chill out and watch, which is all I really wanted to do at the time. I don't think any couple would have a problem with the place. The only dress code was that you needed your knickers on when visiting the bar/buffet, which I think was for food-hygiene reasons, though some of the customers seemed to stretch this a bit by wearing open-crotch panties. Downstairs in the playroom areas people wore towels or nothing mostly. Some guys wore cockrings.

At no time did a DJ tell everyone what to change into.

Hope this helps

Magoo
Posted: 2008-02-26, 10:52 am

ExcessSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Does this mean that Mr. Wim and Mr. Axxx are the only real people here and that the rest of us are, well.............? I do have my worries about Mr. Axxx, just to put that on the record. ;-))
Posted: 2008-02-26, 11:21 am

Wim Admin
Excess - what's the clue here ??
Posted: 2008-02-26, 2:59 pm

ExcessSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim - I don't have a clue - but we had better answer when we are asked or we are in big trouble. ;-))

You are real aren't you Wim ?
Posted: 2008-02-26, 6:15 pm

funfor2houston
Wow , I wish we would have seen this when it originally was posted. Its sad you do not like the Dress to Impress attitude . Or the lingerie theme. The dress to impress attitude is just a way to keep some people out of the clubs .No different then any upscale nightclub. The lingerie thing is because of personal hygene when people sit down to eat or have a drink this assures everyone they have something under their bottom. Towels ar ok , once again no different then a nudist resort. If you sit down at a nudist resort or sauna without a towel you will be asked to find a towel. The lifestyle people in Amsterdam being posers Where have you been ?
We have been to FF2 , Fata Morgannas The Candy Club , Paradise and a club in Brussels . and if there were posers we missed them. Every club is different and every clubs party moves at a different pace. And every night at the club is different. If you go into any swinger club in the world with a good attitude and follow the club's protocol you will party .

The first time we went to the CC we met a couple from the UK partied with them Friday night , went back Saturday night and partied with them again. They were just a very good couple. One time we went to Fata Morganna's we were in an orgy room playing with several couples . There was an attractive guy trying to play ,the girls would start but move on including my wife. One of our couples that were traveling with us she went over to him and started playing with him then yelled ( He is too Big ) Everyone kind of laughed but in that orgy room none pf the girls had sex with him. But I am sure he found someone to play with later. We love swinging in Amsterdam.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: