Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What does ignatzmice actually mean ?
Posted: 2017-03-28, 10:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As in the title . But also thanks to the people who run this site. Much appreciated. Sorry to ask this question. But have always wanted to know.

Posted: 2017-03-28, 11:24 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9076&p=53299#p53299

Posted: 2017-03-30, 1:33 am

Eric
Hi Bluto,

Nice story, wish I had stumbled upon it earlier ... I've googled the etymology of ignatzmice before, but I hadn't had the intuition to search the origin of the name on the site itself ...

By the way, what ever happened to the founder axxxtw? To the casual observer, it doesn't appear he's been on the site anytime recent ...

... Eric
Re: What does ignatzmice actually mean ?
Posted: 2017-03-30, 11:50 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Eric wrote:
By the way, what ever happened to the founder axxxtw? To the casual observer, it doesn't appear he's been on the site anytime recent ...

He sold the site in 2010 to me, Wim and AmsterdamChris. I haven't heard from him in some time. Also, see: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16786
I do miss him around here. When he did post (which was seldom), it was usually good reading.

Posted: 2017-04-01, 11:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for that but does it a actually mean anything in any language. The ignatz bit ? The other bit is obviously mouse. Sounds like he had some great times in Amsterdam too. First time I saw Amsterdam was 2001 or 2002 I guess. It had 2 sex strip shows and the place was full of working girls.

Posted: 2017-04-01, 11:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Seems it's a male name of germanic origin. Sorted. Thanks for link also.

Posted: 2017-04-02, 6:23 pm

Liam1975
I finally made it to Den Haag Tues 28th - Only got to see Doubletstraat though.

This was approx 2pm and it was quite busy with men walking around looking for a lady - There was a good choice too as the windows were mostly occupied.

It felt safe as well - A police motor-cyclist cruised through when I was there

I had a session with Ana - Portuguese, approx 45, blonde, slim with natural C cup and quite attractive with her blue eyes. The session included nudity, touching, CBJ, positions, kissing (no tongues) and no rushing. Ana was quite chatty and friendly throughout.

All this for a bargain 25e!!

Can't believe the price and that i've never been to Den Haag before. Definitely going back
Posted: 2017-04-03, 11:45 am

splodge Power Kat
I think I've been with her too. Very attractive lady if it's the same one. Nice one Liam. Shame you didn't see Geleenstraat too. So nearby.

Posted: 2017-04-03, 4:46 pm

Liam1975
Liam1975 wrote:
I finally made it to Den Haag Tues 28th - Only got to see Doubletstraat though.

This was approx 2pm and it was quite busy with men walking around looking for a lady - There was a good choice too as the windows were mostly occupied.

It felt safe as well - A police motor-cyclist cruised through when I was there

I had a session with Ana - Portuguese, approx 45, blonde, slim with natural C cup and quite attractive with her blue eyes. The session included nudity, touching, CBJ, positions, kissing (no tongues) and no rushing. Ana was quite chatty and friendly throughout.

All this for a bargain 25e!!

Can't believe the price and that i've never been to Den Haag before. Definitely going back

Just realised I posted this in the wrong thread - Can this be moved to The Hague thread??
Posted: 2017-04-06, 12:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
I'm sure it will be. Why don't you post a post? Did anna have blonde hair . If she did we've shared the same holes !!!!! Lol

Posted: 2017-04-08, 1:24 pm

Liam1975
splodge wrote:
Did anna have blonde hair . If she did we've shared the same holes !!!!! Lol

Yes. Ana was blonde
Posted: 2017-04-09, 6:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ha ha. Is she on the left hand side as you walk upwards to the urinals? Near the last entrance where the back ladies are? She's a sexy gilf / milf.

Posted: 2017-04-11, 7:31 am

Popinjay
The name Ignatzmice is from a cartoon character named Ignatz Mouse who was the antagonist in the cartoon series called Krazy Kat. The series ran for some 40 years the plot always being the same. Krazy Kat, a female, was madly in love with Ignatz Mouse, but Ignatz would have nothing to do with her and was always throwing bricks at her.
Posted: 2017-04-13, 11:57 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Thanks for that.

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: