Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Casa Cherda in Den Haag: a place for BBBJ?
Posted: 2007-08-25, 10:22 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I read a report recently on another board about this club in Den Haag. The post I read indicated that bbbj was standard service available at this club and that there was an overall atmosphere similar to PTs (PartyTreffs) in Deuschland. Anybody know here have any recent info or input on this? What is the qualty of girls at Casa Cherda compared to Wallen, Alkmaar or even FKKs in DE? Can anybody confirm bbbj service here?

Thanks,

ST
Re: Casa Cherda in Den Haag: a place for BBBJ?
Posted: 2007-09-02, 4:59 pm

amsterfan
I stopped going there awhile ago. It's okay for exactly the reasons you stated, but they tend to be older immigrant girls. Sometimes a little hard to find someone you would like.

Amsterfan
@amsterfan
Posted: 2007-09-02, 9:54 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the imput about this club! Tell us: just how old were these immigrant girls? Were they from EE countries or what?

If you have forsaken this club for better pastures, have you found other venues that offer bbbj as standard service? Were did you go instead of this club?

Thanks,

ST
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: