Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar Culinair Plaza
Posted: 2007-09-16, 12:05 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Today was in Alkmaar where I met PeachFuzz at 3 pm at the bellshop. PeachFuzz is our only true Alkmaar Punter who never fades , we met before in the Wallen last week, must say his "to do" list now leans over to the Wallen at some 2 /10 ratio - said that he's still after his Alkmaar girls.

Was a bright sunny day, I was sitting at the bellshop for some half hour and saw many girls come in , chatting and beckoning "hi baby ..." etc . A delicious scene , we did a first slow walk , had at least some 3 girls ballsqueezing , always nice when you're with two men , gives a much more easy chat and fun , I always have to say then "cum on, you squeeze my friend also" , "he's from America" - oh, those naughty Hungarians ...
On the Kaasmarkt the party was inspiring , lots of tents from the well known restaurants in and around Alkmaar, everywhere serving food in not too big portions, exquize and not expensive, we had delicious shrimps and noodles , premium quality lambveal and some hot sugar burnt cream .... , beers and wine in between - we forgot the cheese .....

Peach had done Laura in the Wallen before he left , he showed me Maria in 2nd passage and Cilla in first passage who he'd done before, he saved his next shot for back in the Dam. He's still suffering from the loss of his out of sight Polish Eva ..... I eventually found Sisi from Bulgaria , looks like my one and only these days in Alkmaar , can't pass her , brought her later a shrimp & noodles bite what made her very happy. sometimes you just got to do something ....
Re: Alkmaar Culinair Plaza
Posted: 2007-09-17, 3:45 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I worry about you, Wim. Seems like you never have any fun. I'm so glad PeachFuzz dragged you out.
We made it last year, and I will never forget the trip. I'm surprised that this is not a more famous event.
The fastest way to a girl's heart is with a tasty meal. I'm sure you gave here something special for desert, too!

Weasel

Posted: 2007-09-18, 2:07 am

handsfree
Wim,

Will be coming in from the US on Monday the 24th for the week. Any chance you could offer some advise in Alkmaar? Do you have time to meet up for a drink and a little orientation meeting for a novice such as myself?

Handsfree
Posted: 2007-09-18, 2:38 pm

Wim Admin
Handsfree ,

that is a way of coming in , and all the way from the US , actually I'm waiting for 'the cowboy from cheesehead central' ( he's often dreaming of the Cheesecity while wandering along the shores of Lake Superior (the cowboy who lost his way !)

Hey , we know each other, don't we ? Let me know , for the sake of board then, and a new Amsterdam / Alkmaar writer ... !

W.
Posted: 2007-09-18, 2:58 pm

handsfree
Wim,

Don't know if we do or not, however, there is always a first time (which you never forget....LOL) Will be near Alkmaar/AMS the entire last week of the month.

Handsfree
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: